Graveyard

3rd person's pov

After being together for months now, Mikey become distance towards Y/n. She has no clue why but everytime she tries to hug him, or kiss him he will immediately pulls away. This been going for weeks now. And today, In the hopes of reconciling the two, Emma invited Y/n to visit Shinichiro's grave. But as they arrived at the graveyard they are greeted by a white-haired male and a guy that has a huge scar across his forehead.

"Emma, Do you mind to wait for me in the entrance? Take chibby with you" Mikey said with a very unusual seriousness.

Emma can't say no for she knows that both of her brother just want to protect her.

"Do you want something to drink, Y/n-chan?" Emma ask, Y/n on the other hand is worried something bad might happened to Mikey. "Y/n-chan??" Emma repeated that caught the girls attention

"F/d please" She answered. Y/n is lost in her thought on why does Mikey wants to face Izana alone, when he would always say the if ever he will face and talk to the white haired man, He wants Y/n to be by his side, her thoughts are interrupted when a loud sound of a rushing motorcycle is heard. As she looks to where the motorcycle is headed she saw that it was going towards Emma, and before anything is too late, Y/n quickly reached for Emma and pulled her, but when she pulled the blond girl, Emma and Takemichi that is lost in his thoughts currently heard a loud thud. The next thing they saw is Y/n laying on the ground holding up her head while it's bleeding.

'Y/n-chan!!!" Emma shouted as she run towards the girl's side. Her shout reached the brothers talking inside the graveyard. Mikey immediately run towards where her sister is. As he proceed what happened Y/n tried to stand up, for Y/n has a very strong pain tolerance, but even though she can bare the pain her body is saying the opposite and as she is about to faint, Mikey quickly caught her and asked Takemichi to help him to carry Y/n....