Chapter 37: Baji's Birthday

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Mom. Why is-"

"Surprise!"

*Smashed!!!*

"MIKEY-KUN/MIKEY!!!" Takemitchy and Draken thought as Mikey smashes Keisuke's face with the cake he brought.

I knew it.

Kazutora end up laughing while Chifuyu was stunned as Keisuke soon wipe the cake from his eyes.

"Seriously! Not again! I will get your ass, Manjiro Sano!!!"

"Hahaha! In your dreams, Baji-" before Mikey could finish that sentence, I already smashes his face with the his favorite food he loves the most.

Dorayaki.

Everyone were shocked by my actions before Baji howl of laughter along with Kazutora as Mikey was stunned.

"*Sorry*, I thought you were a target" I deadpanned said with sarcasm on my tone before I got the wet towels.

"Ken-chin!"

"Sorry, Mikey but that's what you get. I can't believe she did that. It's hilarious" Draken laughs as Mikey end up making angry cat face while I was cleaning his face.

In my opinion, he deserved it.

After all the cleaning and making sure Mikey doesn't snatch the cake away.

We start celebrating Keisuke's birthday which I never felt so happy and grateful.

I mean he's alive and turning 15.

In Valhalla Timeline and the original one, I would always drop off food at his grave and Kazutora's.

I always did wonder what could have been if they didn't die as for everyone...

Emma...

Draken...

Keisuke...

Kazutora...

And Shin-san...

Mikey's death did devastated me very much.

But now, I should enjoyed this small moments of happiness and peace with them.

After all, it isn't over yet.

"Oi, Yuna! Thanks for the cake! Really, very good! It's damn good!" Keisuke nearly shouted as eating cake which I chuckles before I smile.

It's really peaceful and happy...the future I long for...the future Mikey long...it will take lot to achieve it.

"Umm, Baji-kun would you look kind of shock when Yuna-senpai hugged you"

Oh crap...

I soon heard Mikey and Draken choke their drinks before Mitsuya let out a 'Eh' while Peh was shocked enough that his mouth drop out.

"What?" Mikey uttered before Baji soon got nervous by knowing now, that Mikey is the type of person who gets jealous easily.

"W-Well, the other day ago before Bloody Halloween...she hugged me..." He awkwardly said which everyone except for Takemitchy, Chifuyu, Kazutora, Saemon, and Naomi were shocked and they had the expression of 'Its can't be true'.

Like I said, I'm not usually the type of person who gives hugs back in the original timeline.

"It's must a joke"

"No, I and Takemitchy were there and witnessed it"

"NANI?!"

"Yeah and also, she hugged me too when I went to see her at her school...that was very unusual of her" Kazutora added which he and Keisuke end up being shocked when they saw the jealous Mikey coming out.

Oh shit.

"So...how was the hug?...tell me"

"Well...We don't know how to describe but...it was very warm and...smooth?" Keisuke and Kazutora said awkwardly which Mikey soon turn around to me with those pitch black eyes piercing at me.

"Yu-chin...hug me!" He childishly demeans as opening his arm which Draken end up loudly groan in annoyance as having irk on his face.

"Mikey! Stop acting childish! She's still in recovery!"

"I don't care! She's owns a hug! After that scare she gives us, I need a hug! Give me a hug! Yu-chin!"

"Mikey!"

"Yep, Kansao was right... he's totally into her..." Naomi mumbled that part as she and Saemon knew that part of Mikey having feelings for me.

I do have...I just.... it's not the right moment to confess it.

Mikey end up making a childish mad face which I sigh by knowing Draken will lose it right now.

I soon give that little bastard the hugs he wants which shocked everyone by me fuiling his favor.

Mikey soon became quiet which I did notice him blushing and his heart beating all 'Doki Doki' in Shoujo style.

Huh...the last time we hugged like this was when... Shin-san's death.

That time I was totally devastated and heartbroken along with his future self death.

But now, it's feels so warm. Very warm.

"Oi, Mikey. Don't all fluster, you look so red"

"Baji, shut up!" Mikey shouted which I laugh before looking at Keisuke was enjoying his birthday party and having fun.

Happy Birthday, Keisuke.