she hauled herself towards a plain mirror that was propped up against the wall of the actual demon king's room.

pinching her cheeks and rubbing her forehead, akemi had finally confirmed that this wasn't a dream.

"her" ebony black hair sprawled out in a slightly sporadic manner, just like her emotions. not only did she now have crimson red eyes, but her skin was pale like a piece of paper.

"do I, kibutsuji muzan, look sickly to you?!", akemi recited, glaring at her own reflection, before snorting to herself.

"ah, I'm having too much fun...", she sighed to herself, seemingly to have accepted her wack ass fate.

"BUT NOT ENOUGH!", she boisterously laughed.

"NAKIME! SUMMON THE TWELVE KIZUKI!"

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

lower moon six started sweating bullets, for he was not only the lowest ranked one, but he was in the presence of the upper moons.

akaza glanced around, for he had noticed that everyone was still alive and well, including upper moon two.

'how unfortunate', akaza mentally sighed.

"hey there, akaza-dono!! been a while hasn't it?", dōma cheerfully greeted, as he casually wrung his arm around upper moon three's shoulders.

gritting his teeth, akaza would've punched dōma's head off his shoulders, if it weren't for the arrival of their supposed demon king.

the shōji slid open to reveal a woman — causing a moment of panic amongst the lower moons.

'who is she?', many of them wondered.

akemi had momentarily forgotten that muzan could hear the thoughts of the demons that he shared his blood with.

after all, it has been over two decades since she's read the demon slayer manga.

"greetings, muzan-sama!! what business do you have summoning all of us here today?", dōma spoke up with a fake smile plastered across his equally pale face.

akemi held her breath for a moment as she examined all the demons kneeling before her; at her dispense.

'this is my chance!', akemi exclaimed to herself.

'this is my chance to change the future, while trying to romance my all time favorite demons!!'

"what're you looking at, master?", dōma questioned, as lower moon six wondered how he had gained to guts to even directly breathe in muzan's direction.

     akemi's beautifully painted lips slightly parted, as she prepared to answer.

     'don't say it, akemi. don't say it! don't say your—'

     "your tiddies". 

     everyone in the room froze.