Positive

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts. Drinking and emotional issues.  Mentions of menstruation and pregnancy.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

"I'm sorry Mr. Post, I can't take your money...I, I am just stumped as to how someone can just disappear like she did, without a trace."

I had gotten into the habit to wearing one of the collar's that she gave me, without the tag, but I wasn't going to take it off, not for the life of me.

I had even done a photoshoot with it, and I didn't care that people online were curious about why I was wearing it and where it came from.

My girlfriend had tried to come and see me – I basically told her to stay the fuck away because I wasn't in the mood, and I was ignoring calls from the detectives who wanted me to come in and talk about me being drugged.

Until I had my Mistress back nothing else mattered. I let out a sigh.

"Look, I didn't say anything at first, but she is friends with Richard Madden and she was in contact with him before she, disappeared."

The investigators eyes went wide and he tilted his head.

"Richard Madden...like the actor Richard Madden?"

Memories of seeing him shirtless...knowing he had slept with her made me sick to my stomach, and I hadn't really been eating anything so that made it that much worse.

"Yeah, the actor."

"Now that is a lead, I'll be in touch Austin."

He quickly turned and left the house, he seemed almost reinvigorated in his search for her. I sat down on the couch, I had tired playing video games and Magic the Gathering, nothing could distract me.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen, thinking that I needed to at lease try and get some food in me.

I remembered about her cooking for me, shit, where was she? I hated that she just left me like she did – my heart is broken, did she even care about me?

I let out a soft sob, suddenly feeling weak I found myself falling to my knees on the floor, putting my back up against the cabinets I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them – burying my head in my arms and sobbing.

This was so fucking paralyzing. I scared she didn't love me or want me anymore and I was scared she might be hurt – I was just...scared.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

"You can stay here a long as you like, but you shouldn't run from this..." Richard cautioned as we looked over the fog that had descended over this house in the countryside.

A few days ago he had asked if we could meet at The Belgian Waffle in Salt Lake City and have dinner, while we were eating I suddenly had a thought almost mid bite.

When was the last time that I had my period?

I honestly couldn't remember, and I was more than a little bit sure that I was late, I was so stunned that I had said something out loud about it.

Richard gave me an odd look.

"You know there are tests for that..."

"There is no way that I'm...shit."

I had gotten up and put down some money on the table, he got up and left some apologizing to the hostesses as we left the building, he was curious as well. 

And three positive tests later and I freaked out, told my family I'm going dark for a moment – something I have done in the past, and I got on an overnight flight with Richard to Scotland.

I ran a hand over my face in worry.

"You know, that was a very big power move by your submissive, knocking you up like this." He teased.

I smiled for a moment and hit him playfully at the joke, but really, I knew for sure that it was Austin's, no one else had cum in me.

I shouldn't have gotten pregnant; my birth control had clearly failed and I felt so confused and frightened about this. How am I ever going to face my handsome submissive and tell him about this?