𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏(𝟐)

ابدأ من البداية

𝐛𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐚
𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁??

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐬𝐨𝐬𝐚
𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘁 .. 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗹

𝐛𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐚
𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝘅 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁

        I furrowed my eyebrows with a confused expression, but my eyes widened as i realized what she meant.

    ╰☆incoming call from: bktherula🧛🏾‍♀️!¡ ☆╮

I quickly answered.

  "Hello?" Her raspy voice was heard. I bit my lip nervously. "Hi." I said quietly. "So why are you nervous ma?" She asked in a questioning tone. I bit the inside of my cheek and made my way to the independent restroom they had.

   Once i'd closed and locked the door i let out a huge sigh and i felt as if my body was warming up. "Why am i nervous? theres so many A-List celebrities here! I saw Coco jones! I dont- know if i'm talented enough for this." I confessed, i could almost feel my eyes well up. "Hey now- calm down okay? look. set your phone does and rehearse with me okay? Just act like i'm will or whoever. Just to make sure you're ready, okay?" She spoke. I hesitated but said okay, and did that for around 20 minutes til i heard my name get called.

  "I'll call you afterwards alright? wish me luck."

"I've been wishing you luck. call me your four leaf clover."

I cheesed extra hard but toned down my smile as i rushed into the Audition room, I kept my smile on and bowed, and started my audition.

It had been a bit since my audition, and i finally decided to walk back my aunt's car, dread filling my stomach. I got into the passenger seat, and Aunt Jatavia's wide smile fell after she saw my face. "I didnt get the part.." I said quietly, my eyes welled up with tears,and i felt my Aunt hug me, causing me to immediately let them pour. This was the 8th audition in a row- how am i not good enough for any show, or producer or director? I wanted to scream. I balled my fists up so hard i bunched up my skirt's ruffles. I looked out the window the whole way home, i could hear my phone vibrating from different apps but I didn't care.

I just felt like being alone.

Once i'd got in the house i went straight to my room and closed the door. Auntie was gonna be in Atlanta for a week since she had a video to shoot, so i wasn't worried about her trying to bother me to open up about my audition.

  I took off all my expensive clothes and ran my bathwater as i lit a few candles, and drew the curtails to my bathtub back. I sat my robe down on the sink counter, and filled the tub with bubbles and finally got in. The watercame up to my chin, and past my neck. All that was shown in the bathtub was my knees and half of my head including my hair.

After a few minutes i felt my eyes begin to sting again. I try not to cry often, but sometimes when it rains, it pours.

After about half an hour of sulking and soaking i got out of the bath and put on my sweatpants and black shirt. I laid down on my bed, and i heard my phone begin ringing. I grabbed it and answered without checking the contact.

"Hello?" I said quietly, my throat and nose made me sound weird since i've been crying. "Sosalana?" Bk's slightly concerned voice sounded. "Bk- i-i'm sorry i forgot to call-" I started. "Did you get the part?" She asked excitedly suddenly. I fell silent. The camera showed her looking a little bit more worried. "talk to me, sosalana." "you can call me sosa-" I said. Bk raised a brow. "Since I call you your nickname, call me mine." I explained. Bk slowly grew a wide smile.

I smiled back, realizing i didn't wanna be alone anymore.

☆☆

intermission

more recommended song(s):
Dead man walking - Brent Faiyaz
Love Galore - SZA (ft. Travis Scott)
Dreams, Fairytales, Fantasies - Asap Ferg

☆☆

    It was a few days after my audition, and i felt a bit more cheered up. I didn't have school until next week since it was spring break, and me and Jai had planned a beach trip to barbados.

   I bit the inside of my cheek. I wanted to invite Brook. Even if it was forward, maybe she'd say yes? I could pay for her ticket and everything- plus I'm allowed a plus one like me and Jai agreed. I quickly called Jai.

"Jai'Laiya's cellular device, how may i help you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Hey Jai, it's Sosa. do i still have my plus one option?" I asked. I heard her sigh loudly. "Sosa its 2 am. We leave for this flight at 6am. How are you gonna get a plus one in 4hours?" She asked with an attitude. I just grumbled. "Yes or no Jai'Laiya?" I asked with an attitude back. "Sure, i don't care Sosa. just don't be late. our pilots will flip." I smiled happily and hung up before dialing Brook's number.

ring . . .

ring . . . .

ring . . . . .

"Hello?" Bk's raspy voice was heard through my phone on speaker.

  "Did i wake you?" I asked politely. I heard her groan. I smiled. "Tannerrr.." I stretched out her nickname. "Sosaaaa.." She said back tiredly. "Come to barbados with me." I deadpanned. It was quiet for maybe 20 seconds til she finally chimed in.

"What?"

"Come to barbados with me for spring break- we leave at 6. I can send a driver to come at get you at 4:45. text me your address." I smiled.

It was quiet again. "You're serious?" She asked, i could hear her smile in her tone. "As covid. Think you can come?" I asked. "Yeah— I'll text you my address now. Send the driver at 4, okay?" "Okay." I said back quickly. "I'll see you soon." She hung up, and within 30 second i got a text message with her address. I suddenly hopped up and started squealing happily until one of my maids poked her head in.

  "Ma'am, your pilot wanted me to check with you. Is it still just you flying today?" She asked politely. I looked at her and smiled. "No, it's me and one other. You'll love her Imani." My older maid smiled and nodded. "I'll tell your pilot now." She turned and walked away, closing my door. I immediately contacted my driver and told him about the new layout. After recieving a thumbs up from him, I made my way to my closet and grabbed my 6 suitcases. One for each kinda clothing.

  I smiled, now unable to contain my obvious excitement.

This was gonna be an amazing spring break.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Yo Pierre ! You wanna come out here ?🎸"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆