Sympathy

'Diya..Nee yeppo da vandha?', Meenakshi asked Diya and she wordlessly hugged her.

After telling everything to Raghav,all her emotions tugged her.A recall of her past ten years made her heart more heavy.

Meenakshi patted her back as an understanding mother.She knew she will do this whenever Diya was feeling sad or low.

'Seri, coffee kudi..', Meenakshi gave her a cup of coffee after Diya pulled back.
'Thanks ma..',she finished her coffee as talking about randoms.

'Yethana naalu da ipdiye iruka pora?', Meenakshi asked.
'Yepdi ma?Enakenna naan nalladhana iruken?', Diya asked back.
'Illa da..Unakum vayasu aagite pogudhu la..Unaku oru nalla life amanjuta naangalum nimmadhiya irupom la?', Meenakshi asked.

'Maa...Naanum Nila vu ungaluku baarama irukoma?',Diya asked.
'Yen da apdi solra,Nee enga sondha ponnu,Nila enga pethi da..Neenga yepdi engaluku baarama aaveenga?', Meenakshi asked.
'Appo,naanga evlo naal inga irundhaalum ungaluku prechanai illala?',she asked.

'Ila da..', before Meenakshi could finish Diya rushed.
'Aprom enna ma,enna paathuka neengalam irukeenga,En kooda en ponnu Nila irukaa..Idha vida nalla life enna ma venum enaku,Neenga onnum worry pannikaadheenga,Im alright..',Diya said and Meenakshi nodded.

She knew Diya will definitely oppose anything related to this topic but the mother inside her always wanted her daughter to get married and live a happy life.

'Good morning Diya,Good morning ma..',Aadhi came down the stairs smile with a smile.
'Aadhii..Paathu vaa da.. Ivlo vegama varra.Vandhu ukkaru va, Meenakshi gave her seat and Diya noticed the immediate change in his face.

'Coffee kondu varen..', Meenakshi left.
'Nimmadhiya thoongunen ma, Romba naal ku apro', Aadhi said and Diya smiled.
'Maa..Naan kelamburen ma,Nila thaniya irupaa and Aadhi yayum kootitu poren..', Diya said.

'Seri ma,paathu!Avanukum konjam fresh aah irukum', Meenakshi said and Diya nodded.

Aadhi saw Venkatesh who was still having a straight face.
'Naan sonnenla Aadhi,he needs sometime..', Diya said and Aadhi nodded with a weak smile.

'Thangamm..',Raghav too came.
'Enna thangam, kelambeetangala?',Raghav asked.
'Aama thangam..',Diya smiled.
'Nee macha veetuka?',Aadhi asked.

'Aama mapla,Veetuku poi ini fresh aaganum..Seri da varen,Varen thangam..',Raghav said and Diya sat inside the car.

Aadhi opened the door,but because of his height and leg,he struggled a little to get in which made Raghav to rush towards him.
'Deii..paathu da..', Raghav helped him which caused a sudden irritation inside him.

Aadhi just forced a smile at him and sat in his seat.
'Paathu ponga..Diya paathu drive pannu..',Raghav moved from there and Diya started driving.

'Paravallaiye ma,super ah drive panriye..Naan 10 years ku munnadi paatha Diya va idhu?', Aadhi asked.
'Hmm..Idhe 10 years munnadi enta oruthar sonnaru.. Indha kutty come grown up elephant kitta,Try pannu nu sonnaaru!Adhaan try panni paathe vandhuruchu',Diya smiled and Aadhi chuckled.

'Neraya maarita..',Aadhi said and Diya just smiled.
'Veedu vandhuruchu..',Diya parked her car and they both got out.
'Paahh!Semmaya iruke veedu..',Aadhi said.
'Thanks Aadhi,ellam Nila oda plan dhan!Ipo dhan oru 3 years aachu..',Diya said to Aadhi who was admiring the detached house of her.

'Nice house,Azhaga iruku ma..', Aadhi said and Diya smiled in response.
'Aama Diya, akka yenga?', Aadhi asked and Diya's smile dropped.
'Enna aachu ma?', Aadhi asked and Diya looked at a direction,Aadhi followed her.

His eyes found a portrait of Kavya along with Diya's parents portraits..
'Ye..Yeppo?',Aadhi asked swallowing the lump formed in his throat.
'Neenga kaanama pona aniku..Brain tumour final stage..Avaluku theriyum aana sollala...Ipo naanum Nila vum mattum dhan..',Diya said.