Prologue Pt2 Another World

Start from the beginning

Monsters were supposedly wild animals that had undergone a magical metamorphosis after having mana poured into them. Though it seemed that humans had yet to fully understand the biology of monsters, so they weren't quite sure. They were apparently very powerful and even capable of using magic, which made them an extremely dangerous threat.

Up until that point, very few people had been able to tame such ferocious beasts. And even those who could were unable to handle more than one or two at a time. However, the situation had changed. Which meant that the only advantage the humans had over the demons, numbers, had been eliminated. As such, humans faced an unprecedented crisis that threatened the existence of their very race.

Ishtar: Here we are, the gates. If you still question which world you are in at this moment, you can confirm it with your own eyes.

As the gates opened, everyone saw that they were in a mountain area, completely shocking them.

Sora: You've gotta be shitting me...?

Aiko: We're in the mountains?

Aiko quickly fell to the ground. She was lost for words. So shocked that a drop of tear appeared through her eyes.

 So shocked that a drop of tear appeared through her eyes

Aiko: D-Don't tell me... This whole thing is real...?

Ishtar: Do you believe me now?

Sora(mind): The issue here is not about believing your words. When you yourself is already so suspicious. Your showing too much reserve for this so called Ehit God.

Hajime: U-Um, it'd like to ask a question....If you could summon us to this world, surely you can return us back to our world, right?

Ishtar: I understand your feelings, however... I am unable to return you to your world at present.

Sora(mind): That's one shitty God to worship. And if these people worship a God that shitty so much...

Silence filled the room. The oppressive atmosphere was felt by everyone present. They all stared at Ishtar blankly, unable to properly process what he had just said.