3.11|| I'll always be here for you.

— ˗ ˋ ⚯͛ ˊ˗ —

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

— ˗ ˋ ⚯͛ ˊ˗ —

{Harry}

"Is there no chance of fixing it?" Professor
Lupin asked me as we walked across the
castle grounds.

"No," I responded sadly. My broom had been destroyed and since I couldn't go to Hogsmede, I'd have to wait until next school year to get a new one.

He nodded in understanding and we fell into silence. I decided to finally ask the question that's
been tearing me up for weeks. "Professor, why do the dementors affect me so much? I mean more than anyone else."

"The dementors are amongst the foulest of
creatures to walk this earth. They feed off of every good feeling, every happy memory until a person is left with absolutely nothing but fear, sadness, and anger."

He must have seen my confused expression because he then continued.

"You are not weak Harry, The dementors affect you most of all because there are great horrors in your past. Not many of your classmates can even imagine what you've been through"

"I'm scared, Professor"

"Well, you'd be a fool if you weren't." He chuckled.

I stopped walking and he turned to look at me

"I need to know how to fight them, you could teach me since you fought the dementor on the train." He looked doubtful and thought for a moment.

"I don't pretend to be an expert, Harry," He sighed "but as the dementors have
seem to develop a particular interest in you
perhaps I should teach you."

"So we'll start after the Holidays then?" I asked a little more cheerful than when we walked out here.

"Yes, for now, I need to rest."

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

-ʚĭɞ -
{Alice}

The Holidays arrived quickly at Hogwarts. All the leaves melted off the trees as the weather grew colder. Everyone always had on their heavy winter coats and scarves. I didn't mind. I've always loved the cold.

I stood in the clock tower with Harry looking out at the winter wonderland our school had become due to the thick layers of snow.

"I can't believe it's almost Christmas," I said "It feels like only yesterday when we were on the train on our way here."

"What are you doing for Christmas this year?" he asked.

"I don't want to go home, Fred and George always come up with a plan to frighten me and Ginny past midnight. I remember every Christmas we used to sit around the tree and sing muggle Christmas songs" I lightly smiled remembering the happy memories we used to share.