Second Time Around

"Estella let's go" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her in the cab. 

"Ow,ow! Ok! Geez woman. Bones are breakable!" she said gesturing to her arm. 

"Right, sorry" I said looking out the window. Estella finally realized what was going on, she didn't know what to do so she just did what she did best, make her laugh.

"I'm not good at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?" Y/N giggled, and looked at Estella.

"Neither am I, but honestly everyone at the stations are all like 'think before you speak!' and I'm over here like: 'I prefer not to think before speaking. I like being as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.'" I say Estella laughs. The driver laughed as well,

"Here's all you have to know about men and women: Women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid." He said, we all told each other funny things and to be honest it was relaxing. At the end of our ride we payed and tipped, we entered the elevator and ascended upward.

Y/N: I want revenge...

Jasper: For what?

Y/N: Interested aren't we? I giggle 

Horace: It sounds badass so...spill the tea.

I rolled my eyes, I explained everything to the boys and Estella

Estella: She did not!

Horace: I thought you liked her?

Jasper: She's in love with the Baroness! Jasper sang.

Y/N: I do not! She's a self absorbed person and I couldn't care less about her.

Horace: Right....

Estella: You sure...?

Jasper: I'm pretty sure you need rethink about that...

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys.

"I'll be out for a bit, behave the three of you." I pointed to each of them, they nodded.

I walked along a line of shops and came across a shop with a Baroness gown in the window.

"Welcome to Second Time Around, I'm Artie or Art, as in 'work of'"

"You look incredible." 

"I hear that all day, so I guess it's true."

"How does that look go on the streets?" I said crossing my arms

"Mmm, some abuse and insults, of course. But, I like to say normal is the cruelest insult of them all. And at least I never get that." Artie smiled.

"I couldn't agree more."

"Look around, Cinderella. I have everything a girl or boy could ever want. If you can dream it, I can dress it." He said walking over to one of his many dresses.

"Dior, 1955, amazing" I walked over and looked at it for second before turning my head his direction again to see him showing me another gown.

"Chanel,-"

"1950. Spring Collection." I finished. 

"Ah, you know your gowns."

"You and I are going to be very good friends, Artie."

"Baroness, '65, In the window. Winter Collection"

"I noticed that."

"I'll take it." I said, 

"It's on the house, don't even think of paying. Were friends now." He winked at me I smiled.

———————————————————————————————————

Baroness's POV

It was getting late so I decided calling John to pick me up. I waited, I thought about what I did earlier and internally yelled at myself for doing what I did. 

Someone knocked on my office door. I quickly threw the broken pen I had in my hand in the the trash.

 "Come in." I said, the walked in and closed the door quietly.

"Baroness." I recognized the voice and looked at John. I got up from my chair and walked out to the car him following close behind.

When I got home the first thing I did was sit in my living room and sulk. John noticed and walked over to me.

"She hates me!" I sniffled

"Who?" I looked at him with red eyes.

"Y/N..." 

"The woman you always talk about?" He asked, I nodded.

"I took her design! And I'm pretty sure she hates me now!" 

"You love her don't you?"

"No-"

"No, Baroness don't even think about saying no, you never care what people think about you. But yet her opinion matters?" He said, I suddenly understood what he said.

"I do don't I...well how do I win her over then?" (You don't have to win us over Baroness you already did 😩✋💅✨)

"Let her know you want her...not anyone else..." he said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Right, Thank you, John." He looked shocked at first but he nodded and walked away.