"Hotch-" Aliana speaks up. "We'll talk about this later." He stops her, turning away, to which she scoffs. A chorus of 'clear's comes from different corners of the house as Derek walks up from the basement. "She's not here, Hotch." He concludes.

000000

     Friday 12:46 AM "Hotch let me fucking talk." Aliana fights him as they walk towards the interrogation room. "Later." Aaron responds, sternly. "What? So you can yell at me and not give me a chance to defend myself?!" She exclaims in frustration and Aaron shakes his head. "I said, later." He reaches for the door handle as the team files into the viewing room. As he starts to walk in, Aliana follows him. "You stay out here." He stops her, shutting the door behind him and she scoffs. "Oh come on I can so do interrogations." Aliana complains.

     "He knows you can, he doesn't want you near that man right now." Dave explains as they zone in on the scene in front of them. "Henry, I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. You're under arrest for the abductions of 3 and murders of 2 women." Aaron states, laying out the pictures of the women on the table in front of him. "If you know it's me why am I in here instead of just arresting me?"

     "We need to know where you're keeping Cynthia Myers." Aaron responds. "I'm not saying anything until I see her." Henry responds and Aaron's stare hardens as Aliana in the other room takes in a deep breath. "Don't worry, we won't let him." JJ places a hand on Aliana's shoulder. "Why not?" Aliana responds.

     "Well that's not going to happen, so you better start talking so we can get out of here quicker." Aaron responds. "I still don't see that pretty little brunette." Henry responds, leaning back into his chair. "What part of you're not going to do you not understand-" Aaron gets cut off by the door clicking open.

     Turning to the door, the pair sees Aliana Jayde standing in the corner. "I told you not to come in here. Why can't you listen to anything I say?" Aaron asks angrily. "He said he'd only talk if I was here, so here I am." Aliana explains, looking to her boss for permission, as if she cares. "If I say no, will you walk out?" He asks and Aliana shakes her head and he sighs, walking back to the table, Aliana in tow. "Well lookie who showed up." Henry taunts Aliana.

     "She's here. Now talk." Aaron demands. "Ah, ah, ah. Let's play a game." Henry suggests. "Excuse me?" Aaron asks. "Yeah. Simple trivia. I win, I get to touch her wherever I want and you take these handcuffs off me, I'm proved innocent. But you win, I'll answer all your questions."

     "Screw you." Aaron stands up. "Wait, Hotch." Aliana stops and turns to Henry, "do I get to participate in this?" "You? No, no, no. But you're welcome to switch out Mr. Bigshot for any of your other agents in this game." He answers, the same stupid smirk plastered on his face.

     Aliana and Aaron make eye contact and he shakes his head. "I'm not going to put you in danger." Aaron says. "We can send pretty boy in." Aliana offers and he stares at her, contemplating before he nods, regretfully, walking to the door.

     "Reid?" Aaron says as they switch places. "You got this?" "Yes sir." As Reid takes a seat next to Aliana, Aliana introduces him. "Henry, this is Spencer Reid." "Perfect. So we in?" "Yes." Aliana responds, matching his smirk, knowingly.

     "Okay. Who is the most infamous rapist who was also a killer?" Henry asks. Easy answer there. "Ted Bundy. Try harder questions next time." Spencer says and Aliana silently gulps.