We approached the venue and I saw dad waiting with Nana. Before the car stopped moving I hopped out of the car and rushed to dad and Nana. Hugging them both.

   "Madeline, you have grown. Spencer here was telling me you got engaged." Nana stated.

   "Yes, I'm engaged. I love to chit chat but the ceremony is about to start and I think JJ would like to get out of the car so please go to the venue, please." They nodded and went inside.

   We all got set up for the ceremony, couples were in order. Jack and JJ's mother walked down the aisle first. Then, Hotch and Emily, Derek and Penelope, and Henry and I. Then Rossi and JJ walked down the aisle.

   As we walked down the aisle, Henry whispered in my ear.

   "So cousin, I guess we're siblings now." Henry whispered, I tried to hide my disgusted look I wanted to show him.

   "That sounds so wrong, on so many different levels." We both smirked.

   "Sweet home Alabama '' He whispered, causing tears to fill my eyes trying to hold back my laughter.

   Once we got to our respectful places we watched Sean, Michael, and Lizzie walk down the aisle. Finally, the doors flew open to show our beautiful bride, JJ, and our favorite Italian, Rossi.

   I watched tears fill my fathers eyes as he watched his beautiful bride, JJ, walk to him. I have never seen him happier than this in my entire life. My Nana was smiling ear to ear. The longest I have ever seen her smile in my entire life.

   I cant believe the next wedding will be mine! I'm gonna be married, I'm gonna be a Hotchner. Growing up I didn't believe in love but Jack taught me what love was like.

   When it was time to give the Daughter to father speech I was shaking. I walked up there and gave it anyway.

    "When I first met JJ, I honestly wasn't a fan of her. I thought she was a 'know-it-all' FBI agent. I heard she wasn't from the stories Rossi had told me, but that was my first impression. My first impression of my father was, wow this man is a lot like me. Few months later I found out we were so much alike because he was my bio dad." I felt a hand slip into mine, I looked over and saw my fiance standing next to me. This gave me confidence to go on.

   "Over the years, JJ became like a mother to me. My bio mother was never around, she gave me up. My whole life I felt unwanted until I met my team and these two. They are my mom and dad. This is my home, this is my family. I'm so grateful for all the memories, hugs, and tears shared. I will forever call you my mom, JJ. I love you guys so much and I'm so happy JJ is officially family." I wiped away a stray tear from my face, the whole room was in tears.

   "Now, I want you two to stare each other in the eyes. You both probably already know this but the person staring across from you is most likely to murder you." the whole room roared of laughter. I quickly sat down as the team was still laughing.

   I watched each team member go up and say a few things and sit down. Each of them cracking jokes, and bringing up memories, most of the memories were embarrassing Reid so his face was redder than a tomato.

   This day made me so excited for my wedding but so not excited for all the work to plan the wedding.

***

   A few days later, us girls went out dress shopping for my August wedding. We decided to get together at a cafe as well to prepare for the wedding. I still need to figure out some big details.

   We walked into a dress shop and landed my eyes on a beautiful dress and had to try it on. They had it in my size. The girls picked out a few dresses as well for me to try on. I tried the one Emily got me but it was too short to my liking, JJ's was too big in the breast and was too poofy, Penelope's was very beautiful but didn't look good on my figure. Then the dress I picked out was the one. It was long sleeve laced, but breathable. It was perfect. I walked out to the girls with the dress on.