2. Marriage?

It's been two grueling weeks of Lorenzo and Rome going to court over our kid And hearing them and their statements one why he should have my kid or he shouldn't have my kid is giving me a headache, and as of now the judge is trying to bring order "Order in the court!"The man was hitting the gravel; the entire court goes dead silent; the judge gets a freakishly large book out of nowhere and flips some pages.

"By magic law, it states that if two separate magic creatures are to make a deal with two married humans, then they too are wedded unless the deal is broken... but in this case, it cannot be broken unless you or the humans ask for a divorce. No?"

The two men are as bright as cherries "Wha... I- but we- huh?" Lorenzo no longer knew what despite being the sharpest out of the two, no longer having words to throw; Rome was just quiet before hiding behind his desk "I wouldn't mind co-parenting...your honor" All while Lorenzo was searching in the book, he looks up In horror "We are in fact considered married, in the eyes of magical creature law," he sighs, "I apply to these as well... Your Honor"

The judge smiles, slamming the book: "Are you willing to co-parent, Lorenzo?"

Lorenzo stared at his own book "I um... yes, your honor I am willing to co-parent with Rome Underwood." The judge smiled and the people looked relieved that this ended up better than expected.

-----------------------------

The agents called saying Ezran would be picked up today (it seems they both did not like the name Abigail). Although they said that Lorenzo and Rome would let us see Ezran.

--------------------------

I pick up my microphone "Dear students, My husband and son will be visiting the school, please be on your best behavior... Staff, you guys heard me." The laughs came from all sides of the campus, from staff and children. I smile and put down my microphone and straighten up a pile of papers, that I like to look at as they had designs of the male, female, and universal uniform/non-binary uniform; the entirety of the uniforms was made to feel comfortable and enjoyable.

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP-" I still haven't changed my ringtone yet...

I pick up my phone. "Headmaster Staren speaking."

"hey, starry-"

We are not there yet," I scolded him over the phone.

"Sorry," he mumbles, "I er...Didn't mean to offend..."

"Oh, no it's just I think we should start off slow, although I don't know how I missed that law about marriage,"

"meh, I think you missed it because at the time you didn't think that Changelings would be considered part of the magical creatures' territory.

I shrug, "I guess so, I should probably try to freshen up on my law and courts for Magic Folk. Just in case"

"Okay, Also I just wanted to say Ezran is here safely..."

"Good."