Chapter 30: Take Me To Him

Start from the beginning

It took a couple minutes for the laptop to power on but when it finally did I quickly went to the browser. Upon getting to the browser I quickly clicked on "Search History", when the history finally popped up I was met with what I had feared the most.

"William Afton" - 01/01/2022

"FredBears Family Diner" 01/01/2022

"William Afton Murderer" 01/01/2022

"Remnant" 01/01/2022

"How did William Afton die?" 01/01/2022

I felt my sadness grow into anger. My face twitched as I felt what I had feared for so many years finally begin happening. Celestia read the dates in disbelief, "Mom this was searched 10 years ago, today!?" I looked up at her and felt my face contort into disgust.

"He waited till we were asleep and then searched himself and his story on here. He knows Celestia. He knows everything he needs to do. He knows how to get away with murdering those kids without any consequences. He can even save himself from getting Spring-Locked. Th-This is terrible. Oh god... what do I do..." I said chocking back on a sob.

Celestia grabbed me and shook my shoulders snapping me out of my breakdown, "Mom! Get it together! You...You have to be the one to stop him! Just how do you get their to stop him?"

I looked at her and then my eyes widened, "The well!" I paused and looked down in anger, "No... it won't work. I'm not an important role in the timeline anymore. I'd only be committing suicide if I jumped down it. There's only one thing we can do... we have to wait. If the Gods see my assistance needed they'll call upon me. I just know it."

I take Celestia by her hand and begin walking down to the living room with her following closely behind me. I sat down on the couch and she sat down beside of me. "Celestia listen to me. Do you remember what I told you when I first mentioned your father?". She looked at me with pleading eyes and began tearing up, "Mom no... you can't." I grabbed her face with my hands and pulled her forehead to my lips, I placed a long kiss on her forehead. "Baby... I love you so, so much. I'm so sorry, but you, yourself know that I have to finish this." I said with a tear sliding down my face.

She looks up at me with teary eyes and nods her head slowly. "Hand me my phone sweetie.", she sighs sadly and hands me my phone. After she hands me it I quickly dial up a number.

"Y/n? Do you know what time it is?"

Me: "Johaan, it's time. It's happening tonight."

Johaan: "Send your jet my way. I'm getting ready now. A-Are you really doing this Y/n? Are you sure?"

Me: "I have to Johaan. You know I do. I love you Johaan. Tell Cynthia that I love her too. I'm sorry to say but I doubt you'll arrive here quick enough to see me off. I'm so sorry."

Johaan: "Take care of yourself Y/n, stay safe please."

Me: "Johaan... take.. take care of her for me please."

Johaan: "Of course Y/n."

I hung up the phone and then texted my pilot "It's happening." and he quickly responds with "Affirmative". I sigh and fall into the couch resting my back into it's cold leather.

Celestia stares at me from the side and her lip quivers, "You're going to die aren't you?", I feel myself grow sad, "It's okay honey. I'll always be here." I point out of the overhanging skylight window which shows stars cascading in the night sky behind it. "I'll be one with the stars, constantly watching over you, rooting for you, and will always love you."

I pause for a moment and look over to her and smile lovingly, "I will always be with you, at all times, just know that. Allow my presence to push you further and become a wonderful outstanding woman." Celestia looks at me with tear filled eyes and smiles weakly, "Mom I love you so much. W-When you see dad... tell him I love him and that I hope he can stop this." , I smile at her reassuringly, "Of course baby. I will. I love you so much." We laid down together on the couch and slowly we both drifted off into sleep.

A couple hours have passed off of us sleeping and I was woken up by a large crashing sound from outside of the house. I groaned and wiped away the dried tears from my eyes.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it read, "11:30 p.m." I sighed and slowly got off of the couch making sure to not wake Celestia. I made my way to my room and upon entering I rushed to my closet and grabbed a large duffel bag. The same duffel bag that I had used the night to riddle the restaurant with explosives. If I'm lucky enough they're still in tact.

I grabbed the duffel bag and opened it and my eyes were immediately met with the detonator. I let out a breath of sadness as I looked down at the device.

I emptied out the rest of the contents from the duffel bag then put my phone into the bag, I grabbed some pictures of Celestia and me, and an extra copy of a picture of William holding Celestia as a child in his arms smiling at me and me smiling up at William.

I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of Black High-Rise Skinny Jeans, and then a baby blue crop tank top. I slid my clothes off and put the jeans on and then the tank top and made my way back to my closet to grab my pair of Black Leather Combat Boots. I put my boots on and then slid over my Black Leather Jacket.

I grabbed the duffel bag and made my way back down into the kitchen and made myself some tea. I sat down at the bar and drank some tea while trying to relax my mind.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep at the kitchen bar then was abruptly woken up by the voice of a little girl.

"Free us." I shot up and quickly glanced around at my surroundings. "W-Who are you?" I said with a hint of fear coming from my voice.

"Free us, Y/n. You're the only one who can stop him." I looked around frantically trying to find the child that was speaking to me.

"Di-Did he kill you? Are you one of the 5 children? A-Am I too late?" , I said with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

An apparition of a flowing childlike spirit with tears rushing down its face forms in front of me. I gasped and fell out of the bar stool. I looked up at the spirit in disbelief. Tears fell down my face at a rapid rate. "Oh no.. he killed you.. how- how can I help you."

Celestia wakes up from the noise of something falling over and then whispers of somebody talking. She stands up from the couch and looks into the kitchen area and sees a glowing apparition of spirit standing in front of Y/n. She quickly runs to Y/n's side, but Y/n beckons her to calm down and that it's okay.

I look up at the spirit and then the spirit speaks, "You will know what to do once you get their. Free us. Please free us, Y/n." I look up at the spirit and give the spirit a caring smile and nod my head yes, "Take me to him." and with that the spirit grabs my by hand and my body slowly begins dissipating into purple glowing shards.

Celestia screams out at me in fear, and I look to her with a loving smile and leap forward giving her a kiss on the head, "Celestia, I love you so much. Mama loves you. Always remember that. Remember my words! I will always be in the stars watching over you!"

Celestia cries and screams, "I love you too mommy.", but before her voice was heard Y/n had already disappeared.

1928 words. 🤍