CHP 14

"Bondita what are you doing leave it "Ani yells trying to remove the sharp piece from his hand

But bon's grip was tight on the sharp piece while her neck too got scratched as she holding it tightly on her neck.

Blood Started oozing out from her neck

"Bondita..."Ani roars and throws the sharp piece away

He pins her in wall roughly , pinning both her hands on the wall making her gasp

"Are you mad or what "Ani yells on top of his lungs

"Leave me you killed my friend now kill me too "bon said struggling to remove his grip

Ani was angry like hell , he gripped her hair and smashed his lip on her while his other hand was gripping her waist tightly.

Bon was shocked like hell , she tried to push him but his grip was tight on her body. He was kissing her passionately showing her that how much angry was he.

Sensing that bon wasn't responding to the kiss Ani pinched her waist making her moan in his mouth and taking the opportunity he took her lower lip and sucked it hardly.

Bon was loosing her control, her legs were getting weak in just a kiss. His mere touch is enough to effect her.

After sucking her lower lip, he took her upper lip and sucked it hardly with same passion. Bon stopped hitting him and let him do what he wanted to.

Although she wasn't pushing him away but she wasn't kissing him back too. Her stubbornness took over her , she was determined enough not to kiss him back.

After atleast 30min which was the longest time of kissing, he finally left her breathing heavily. Her eyes were closed while she was trying to catch her breath back.

Ani looks at her breathlessly and soon he grips his hair in anger. What he has done , he was supposed to explain her but he forced her.

He looks at bon who was still breathing heavily and then at her lips which were red and swollen due to the sucking session.

Bon slowly opens her eyes and looks at him without any expression and was about to say something but Ani uses his power and makes her unconscious.

He holds her before she fell down and makes her lay in bed covering her with duvet. He goes out of the room unknown about the fact that in the process of throwing the sharp piece from his hand the necklace which was on bon's neck fell down from her neck.

Now the only way to protect bon when Ani was away from her was also broken and now danger was roaming around her .

"I am going to meet kaka and discuss something with him" Ani informs nirabh

"Ok sir "nirabh said together

"Till then you both have to protect bon , although I will get to know about it if she is in danger but still look after her "Ani instructs them

"Ok sir "nirabh said together

Ani left

As soon as ani left the house someone sneaks inside the house, inside bon's room and smriked looking at her.

.

.

Who the person is???

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye