Art Of Music

Being a deeply-music-inspired person, this time is the song 群青 by YOASOBI, a Japanese band and their music is absolutely amazing.

The name of this song is a color, and it has became a meme too btw.

Plz check it out if ya free! The lyrics are so good. It's a song for all the creators! And it was made for a comic about a young drawing-lover chasing his dream.

So yep I'm also inspired by this song so I  made a painting using only blue and green.

To all the creators, no matter writer, singer, dancer, painter, or anyone,

Please continue what you love and don't compare yourself to others. Everyone has different style and there's no "The Best." Continue your journey and be proud of your work no matter how it turns out! No matter you think it's "good" or "bad", it's YOUR effort and only YOU will understand your art completely.

Learning from others is good, but don't make it logical. Don't make it as you'll never be better than others. You are your only competitor.

Wish you all the best in creating masterpieces and don't forget to rest too. Please remember that what you need to do is not impress others. It's about impressing yourself.

Make your own style. Create the way no one else can. That's what makes art, your art.