Chapter 14

(A/N: Haven't proofread this yet, so please excuse my typos and grammar error lol I'll remove this A/N once this is edited. Sorry for always making you wait for so long in every update huhu but thank you for always waiting still! Love you guys so much!)

_______________

"Where are you?" Jihoon asked on the other line while he lingered outside his sister's university.

"Oppa! I'm sorry. Please wait a little longer. I'm just finishing my design. I'll call you back, okay?" Yujin's voice on his phone sounded like she's in a hurry and probably away from her phone because she's almost shouting at him.

"Ya! You made me hurry – "

Jihoon wasn't able to finish his words when his sister already ended the call. "Park Yujin!" he frustratingly gritted his teeth.

Luckily, it was his day off and Yujin almost begged him to come visit her because she missed his brother. She wanted to treat him for lunch. He almost missed their plan because he overslept and Yujin bombarded him with messages and calls just to wake him up only for him to wait for his sister outside the campus.

He could make his way inside, but he didn't know where his sister will be, so it was better for him to wait outside. But the temperature is dropping and it's getting chilly these days as winter is coming. Left with no other choice, Jihoon waited at the gate and acted like a university student just to save himself from the stares from other students.

Few more minutes passed, and Jihoon was about to text his sister to just meet him in the nearby cafeteria, when he was startled by the car honking at him. Looked like he was about to cross the street without realizing there was a car coming. Jihoon almost dropped his phone along with his heart.

"Shit!" he cursed in his breath and looked at the car to apologize.

He saw the car window rolled down and saw a familiar face.

"Is it your hobby to get hit by a car?" the driver chuckled at him.

"O-Oh, you're..." Jihoon tilted his head trying to remember the driver's name.

"Hyunsuk. Choi Hyunsuk."

Jihoon's face lit up when he finally remembered. "Ah! Yeah. Yujin's senior. Hello." He politely bowed and smiled.

"Are you here for Yujin?"

"Ah, yeah. I was actually waiting for her."

Jihoon stepped back when Hyunsuk put his car on hazard parking and opened the driver's door to properly talk to Jihoon.

"Why are you waiting here? It's cold outside." Hyunsuk casually said with a friendly smile.

For some reasons, Jihoon felt a little awkward with their close distance, but he played it cool.

"My sister told me to just wait here, but looked like she's still finishing some of her designs or something?"

"Do you want to come? I think I can help you find her inside."

"Oh, no. That's fine. I'll just –"

"Oppa!"

When they heard a familiar voice calling for Jihoon out loud, both their heads turned to the owner of the voice and Yujin already had the biggest smile on her face when she saw Hyunsuk talking to her brother. She almost ran her way to his brother and immediately acted shy in front of her senior.

"Hello, Hyunsuk sunbae." she politely greeted and bowed.

Jihoon had his one brow up, giving his sister a weird look because she even greeted her senior first before her own brother. But he could just tell that Yujin was crushing over her senior from the last event he attended.