Remus sighed again. Why am I friends with him again? I did not sign up to this, he thought.

"If either of them can't know, why did you choose their common room as the place of the meeting?" Remus asked sceptically.

"Because they're the only ones who come here, so if we hear the portrait opening, we'll know it's one of them."

"Then why aren't we on our dormitory, where neither of them go?"

"You're missing the point!" Sirius said, slightly surprised for not thinking about that.

"What's the point, for Merlin's pants?" Remus cried.

"I need your help. We can't get in trouble for this. We're just gonna give information."

Sirius could see Remus thinking. He was curious to know what the plan was, but was afraid of being caught. Sirius knew he would yield in the end. Remus sighed.

"Spill it out."

OoO

One of Lily's favourite places was Hogwarts's kitchens. Sure, she hadn't known where it was until last year, but since then, she went there four times per week.

When she left the kitchens that night, with two hot chocolate mugs, she was smiling. The elves were amazing to her and made all the food she loved. Anything with chocolate, really.

She took a sip of her mug, thankful for the weather. It was November yet, but it was already very chilly. She felt a little cold, even if she was inside. This made her admire the Gryffindor Quidditch team, because she knew they were out there. Bloody crazy captain, Lily thought.

She was, however, taking a mug of hot chocolate for the "bloody crazy captain". She smiled when she thought of James Potter, the boy whom she had hated for years and now was one of her best mates. He had matured a lot after fifth year - a proof was his Head-Boy badge.

She knew he liked to drink or eat something after a Quidditch practice, and as she was in the kitchens and the weather was a bit cold, she figured there was no big deal in taking something for both of them.

"Lils!" She heard someone calling her. She looked back at the Great Hall and saw the boy in question.

"Hello, James." She greeted him. He was wearing his Quidditch uniform and had with his broom on his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He asked curiously. It was almost curfew and he knew for a fact Lily didn't like risking to be caught.

"Kitchens." She answered simply and he laughed.

"Well, y'know, you owe me a big deal for showing you where the kitchens are." He said. "Like your life."

"I got you hot chocolate to drink after you shower."

"Or that."

Lily giggled and James grinned. It was so bloody good to talk to her, to make her laugh.

"Speaking of shower, shouldn't you have showered on the dressing-room down the pitch?" She asked, eyeing his outfit. He rolled his eyes.

"I hate showering there. It's too public."

"I thought you liked public."

"Not anymore." He replied, winking at her. "Besides, that place stinks. I'd have to shower again anyway."

"But you're leaving a trail of mud." Lily argued.

"Not my fault if it's raining."

"Filch's gonna skin you alive."