✐ 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

[NAME] SNEEZED silently as she stared sleepily at kyojuro who seems to snap himself out of his blushing state

[NAME] SNEEZED silently as she stared sleepily at kyojuro who seems to snap himself out of his blushing state. "are you alright? do you need anything?" kyojuro immediately asked worriedly. "no worries, kyojuro," [name] smiled brightly. "do you need cuddles? kisses? what else? ramen, perhaps to keep you warm? wait–" kyojuro started rambling feverishly but [name] stopped him by placing a hand on his hand. "you'll get sick if you're going to be cuddling with me," [name] said with a giggle. "just go back to the spare room and rest too, you need some rest," [name] smiled silently.

"but i don't want to leave you!" he exclaimed, suddenly in a bright room as he remembered the day that he made a silly promise with her. "i promised you i'll stay with you forever, right?" he chirped. "then.. where are you going to sleep? you can't possibly sleep with me, you'd get sick," she said, blinking her shining [e/c] eyes.

"i don't care! i don't get sick," he pointed to himself with a small smile of pride. "plus! my amazing wife would've taken care of me with her amazing food and love!" he added brightly at the thought. [name] smiled weakly before scooting away and making space under the futon. "okay then," she said before kyojuro beamed happily, before remembering that he's still in his demon slayer uniform.

"i'll be right back, my love," kyojuro smiled happily before he stood up and walked towards the closet of their room and grabbed a yukata before walking away towards the bathroom. [name] waited patiently under the blankets as she covered her mouth with her arm and coughed furiously. she whimpered at the pain in her throat.

kyojuro quickly came back into the room as he walked over to the futon with his haori in his hands before he laid it on top of [name]'s figure. "here," he said before he slipped under the covers and stared at her silently. [name] turned to face her husband as she could only smile gratefully at him. [name] took the haori on top of the blanket and wrapped it around her body before kyojuro scooted closer. "are you sure about this?" [name] blinked with a small smile and a sweatdrop. "you'd get sick, you know," she reminded.

"i told you, i don't really mind getting sick," he beamed before he wrapped his strong arms around her. "after all, if it's the price to pay to be with my wife, then why not?" he said as he pulled her closely into his arms as [name] dug her face in his chest with a small smile.

"you're too sweet, kyojuro," [name] said silently as kyojuro caressed her [h/c] hair. he hummed in amusement as he held her close. kyojuro was so warm, he usually has a nickname of his own as '[name]'s personal heater,' due to how warm he was. he knew how she couldn't handle the cold weather, so most of the time, ubuyashiki kagaya, his master, would allow him to take a break in the winter season to take care of his wife.

[name] quickly fell asleep in his arms as kyojuro could only smile down at her sleeping form. "sleep well, my love, i'll stay with you," kyojuro whispered. "i'm sorry you have to go through this, i wish i could be the one who's suffering, not you," kyojuro tucked a strand of [h/c] locks behind her ears softly before pecking her forehead and pushing her head deeper into his figure silently.

kyojuro dug his face deep in her head and closed his eyes before he wrapped his arms around [name] tightly. [name] basking in his warmth, even while sleeping, she was yearning so much for his love and warmth, kyojuro's big hands stopped caressing her [h/c] locks as he drifted into a state of a deep slumber.