Eustass Kidd // DEGRADATION

“Wait.” You gasp. “Please.”

He doesn’t wait. Has no real reason to - not when you were one of many spoils from a successful night of plunder and his for the taking in the most literal sense.

It was only natural, wasn’t it, for a pirate to claim what he wanted for himself, be it gold or women or rum, and not mind any protests he might encounter along the way. Surely you weren’t so naive as to think he would stop, just like that. Just because you’d asked him to with those big wet, pleading eyes.

You looked like a kicked puppy, and a rather pitiful one at that, but Kidd had never liked dogs all that much to begin with. Maybe that’s why he felt so compelled to rub your nose in it.

“Don’t look at me like that. You should be happy I was the one who found you, y’know.” He tells you lightly, almost conversationally. “If it had been one of my men, you’d be crying for a completely different reason right now. But if I’m not to your liking I guess I could let them fight over you instead …”

He’s pleased to see you fervently shake your head, warbling lip catching on unforgiving teeth. So that pretty head of yours wasn’t so empty after all.

Grinning, Kidd finishes tearing your dress down the middle in a series of quick, shredding rips. You twist against the rope keeping your hands tied together and yank at the steel hook he’d secured them to but it was useless. No amount of struggle would get you out of this now.

“Just look at you, all plump and soft. I bet they’re kicking themselves in the ass as we speak. You look like you were born just to be bred by every single man you’ve ever come into contact with.”

He lets his hand descend on the swell of one breast, laughing when you jolt and whine at the contact. Giving it a tight, pinching squeeze, he avidly watches you try to turn your face away, wanting to hide in the crook of your shoulder, but it was useless when you were spread out on the floor like this. You were completely at his mercy.

“Would you like that? Huh? Wanna’ be a sweet little cum dump for me and my crew? I’m sure they’d appreciate having a nice, wet hole to take their stress out on. And with these hips?” Snickering, Kidd roughly drags his hand down off from your breast and delivers a sharp smack to the meat of your upper thigh. “I know you’d make a fine mother. How’s that sound? You’d look good with a few brats hanging off those big fat tits of yours.”

“Nuh - no, please don’t!” You all but wail, screwing your eyes shut. “I’ll do anything you want just … please, don’t let anyone else touch me!”

“What's that? Are you saying you’re fine with it as long as I’m the only one using you?”

“… yes.”

It’s barely more than a mouse squeak but that one word is enough to make him laugh again, louder this time. And you positively quake when he slides his massive hand between your legs, palming at your little pussy with ease. He can see how torn you are, the struggle between giving in or fighting as clear as day and etched across your face in broad sweeping brush strokes. You didn’t want this. That much was obvious.

But were you really prepared to sacrifice your dignity for the lesser of two evils?

“I want to hear you say it. Tell me what it is you want.” It sounds like a growl coming from his mouth, just as mean as his fingers that press into the apex of your slit and rudely grind down.

The indelicate friction has you twitching for him, loudly bleating like something wounded and on its last leg. You thrash again, pointless though it may be, but he still doesn’t miss the way your thighs flex around his wrist and minutely cant up into the pressure.

It was almost as interesting as the damp spot slowly bleeding through your panties.

“I … I don’t know what to ss - say!” You finally manage to blurt. “I just … nnghn, please, I - I don’t want to be passed around like that!”

“Then tell me what you do want.”

Kidd presses down harder and you choke on it, eyes taking on a dazed, far off quality. “Haahn, I - I … mm, I want you to use me for … for stress relief, sir.”

He adjusts his hand to roughly pinch at your poor little clit through thin cotton. “That’s not what you should be calling me, is it?”

Seething, you imploringly glance up at him from under the fall of moisture thick lashes. “Kuh - captain! Please captain, please! Please take me! I want you to have your way with my slutty body and do whatever you want to me. I only want you, captain! No one else!”

He noises a brief sound of approval. Grabs at your underwear, tugging them halfway down your trembling thighs so he can properly get at what’s between them, but you don’t fight it and the copious slick that greets him catches Kidd off guard.

He can’t help but wonder if this wasn’t as much of an act as you were making it out to be when your pussy greedily takes one of his thick fingers without much resistance. A second quickly joins the first, making you wheeze as if you’d been sucker punched. Taking his time slowly pumping them in and out, he watches your face pinch in what can only be pleasure. Evidently you were going to be more fun than he’d thought.

“You’ll have to show me why I should keep you then.” He murmurs. “I’m not usually in the habit of keeping pet whores on my ship.”

You force a tremulous smile. “Y - Yes, captain. I’ll be a good cum dump for you.”