Vinsmoke Sanji // FOOTJOB

For all your earlier bravado, you can’t quite bring yourself to look Sanji in the eye now and you anxiously shift on top of the bed. It felt like your face was moments away from catching fire.

“Is this really okay?” You ask meekly.

“Of course it is.” Sanji looks up at you from his spot knelt on the floor, smiling. “If you’ll do me the honor, I mean.”

“Does something like this actually feel good though?”

“It can.”

Reaching out, he delicately takes your ankle and guides the foot attached to it towards the front of his pants. You let him do it, shyly watching from the corner of your eye as he slowly presses your arch against the straining tent there, and you swallow. Hard.

“Especially if you’re the one doing it,” he continues, attention focused on the way black slacks and the weight inside them mould to the curve of your foot. “Any part of you would make me feel good, darling. Your thighs, your armpit, the bend of your elbow. Each inch of you is a blessing.”

Sanji issues a dreamy, almost wistful sigh at that and you giggle even though you try not to.

“That’s going a bit far, don’t you think?”

Glancing up through the fall of dark lashes, he hunches further over your leg and rolls his hips forward in lieu of a proper response. The push of his stiff cock against the center of your foot makes your toes curl, and you suck in a stilted breath. It was an odd sensation but not an entirely disagreeable one.

“It's the truth.” He murmurs. “There isn’t a part of you I don’t like. You’re true perfection …”

He trails off with another slow push of his hips and an accompanying grind, huffing out a quiet sound of tense pleasure.

Emboldened by the display, you experimentally curl your foot around the weight of him and push down. Sanji’s breath hitches, barely audible, as you massage your toes into what you think is the base of his cock before dragging it up to the tip. You watch his expression closely while you do it but his mouth only parts, dark brows drawing inward.

“You really like it?”

“I love it.” He groans softly.

Pausing, you nibble on your bottom lip for a moment.

“But … wouldn’t it feel better without your pants on?”

He tilts his face up, dark eyes glimmering with adoration for you and you alone. “You’re sure?”

At your nod, he eagerly reaches around with his free hand to fumble with the button on his slacks. His zipper is next, and you shudder faintly at the slow zrrrt of its descent. You were used to hearing that sound right before he brought you unimaginable pleasure and your pussy responds in kind with an excited clench of muscle, but this wasn’t about you.

This was his treat, and you smile when Sanji’s cock slips free to jut proudly up in the air. The glans was already damp with a sticky smear of precum which glistens ever so slightly in the overhead light. The veins running along it seemed more pronounced too, giving away the true extent of his arousal, and you gladly let him redirect your foot to press against bare skin now.

He’s relentlessly stiff under you and a grunt slips out of him when your toes trace the length of his cock in taunting slow motion from the head down to the base. You could clearly see the effect it was having on him, far greater than you would have ever imagined prior to this, and it is with a great deal of delight that you curl your foot around the shaft.

“Oh, darling … that feels so good, so good .”

It’s awkward trying to pump him like this, inexperience making your motions sloppy and uneven, but he doesn’t seem to mind it.

Avidly, Sanji watches you for a prolonged beat before slowly letting up his hold on your ankle. He leans back to brace his hands flat on the floor and nudge his pelvis a little higher to give you a clearer shot at his cock and you quickly bring your other foot forward to hug around it from both sides.

The groan that bursts out of him sounds sucker punched.

“You have no idea what you do to me,” Letting his head roll back, he grunts up at the ceiling and the sound is reflected in an excited jump of his cock. “You’re amazing, you know that? Nngh , perfection incarnate …”

You’re sure that’s going too far but you can’t deny the warm satisfaction you feel in your chest. With a lick of your lips, you bring one foot up to rub your big toe across the glans and smear yet more sticky precum across it. He absolutely shakes at that, his sighs and quiet groans rapidly taking on a desperate, frazzled tinge to them.

Scooting closer to the edge of the bed, you push down so that his cock is pressed flush against his lower stomach. This allows you a better leverage point from which you can massage up and down the length of him, alternating between using your toes and the arches of your feet. He doesn’t appear to have a preference, chin tucking down against his chest to watch what you were doing with a dazed, slack jawed expression.

He really was a needy thing when on the receiving end.

“ Darling …”

Hips twitching, Sanji starts to slowly thrust in time with your feet. The sounds coming out of him rise in pitch, becoming whiny, and you trail one foot lower to poke at his ballsack where it’s half spilling out of his fly. A shudder ripples through him, his face reddening alarmingly quick as he sucks in a series of sharp, choked off breaths. 

You watch, fascinated, when he finally gives a jerk and shoots hot ropes across the front of his shirt, idly hoping the stain will come out.