Chuck bass x oc Blair younger sister part one

Chuck bass x oc Blair younger sister nsfw one shot part one

requested by cecillialemiux
hope you like it so far :)

Warning: this is a darker one shot. This one shot will contain of Ed's, body dysmorphia, SH and Nsfw 🔞 moments. 
So please if you don't like these topics please leave the one shot now. 

Note again this is going to be a dark TW one shot. 

Note: please understand everyone's depressions, anxiety, panic, eds, sh, so on are different. 

Name: Blake Elizabeth Waldorf
Age: 18 years
Hair: dark brown 
Eyes: blue eyes
Weight: 107.12 pounds.
Height: 5'4ft 

Things to known about her
Note: she's getting help with all of this, but
she still has them. 

-She deals with body dysmorphia 
-she deals with both anorexia and bulimia 
  -most of the time she restricts what she puts in her body and makes sure to write down everything she eats and how many calories there were in it.
  -then the other part of the time she won't eat for a while and then eat until she's stuffed and then throws it all up and starts that cycle again until she's back to restricting herself.
-she also self-harms
-her mind is cluttered with too many thoughts that are mostly not nice thoughts. 

Third person pov. 

Like any other day for the youngest and last Waldorf, she woke up by her phone timer blaring in her ears, telling her that she needs to take her pills and that she should just get up now then try to go back to sleep when she will just need to get up in an hour. 

So she did; like everyday. 

She got up, took her pills and slowly got ready for the day. 

Today she needs to meet up with Eric for a group thing and then the two were to hang-out all day long until they should go back home. 

The first thing she did after taking her pills, was stripping from her sleepwear and throwing it into her laundry bin so it could be cleaned for later. After getting naked and putting her clothes in a bin, she goes to her bathroom that is connected to her bedroom and turns the shower water on and makes it to the right temperature she wanted. When that was right, she went around the bathroom fast grabbing everything she would need for her shower, placing it close to where she would be easy to grab when needed and through doing all that she never once looked up to the big mirrors she has in her bathroom. 

She would love to take them down, but she can't without anyone not noticing what's happening or it being gone. 

When Blake was done grabbing and doing everything she needed to do so she could shower, she walked into the walk in shower, shut the glass door behind her and finally let the hot water relax her tense sore scared body. 

She stood under the hot water trying to get rid of this gross heavy dark depressing feeling that fills her chest and mind every second of her days, the only time she's not feeling at least none or one of these feeling is when she’s asleep, or her emotions are turns off; emptiness fills her at that point, or hanging with Eric, and or she is actually feeling happy for once.

Blake Waldorf was the younger sister of Blair Waldorf. 

Since Blake’s sister was The Blair Waldorf that everyone loved, adored or hated made it very hard for Blake to be seen other than Blairs younger sister or not seen at all. She was like a background extra in a tv show. 

Blake was though the ‘in the shadow kind of child’, ‘the forgotten child’, ‘the semi unloved child’, ‘the one that came after baby 1 and really was only supposed to be one baby, but things happened and now they have two children, kind of child’, ‘the miss all kids plays, family days, kids dances, and things she liked kind of child’ ‘the learn to read the room and person kind of child’, ‘the child that kept everything in and to themselves because they don't really have anyone to go to and trust’. She felt stuck, unheard, unseen and unloved and the longer she grew the more hidden and depressed she got.