Old and New friends Pt.2 (Riddle Section)

Everyone breezes through the selection and Riddle couldn't be more than relieved when he found out that Carter and Deuce were with him but it didn't help the feeling of rage every time he saw Alison. He didn't even have a good reason to be mad at him! It's not like Alison did anything intentionally...

But Riddle couldn't help but still feel bitter towards the blonde boy. When the sorting finished the sun already began to set. The RSA dorm leaders called everyone to their dorms to follow them, Riddle stole one last glance at Trey, who was placed in the Diamond door, Trey met his eyes and gave him a thumbs up. Riddle just sighed and followed Carter, Deuce, and the rest as they followed Alison inside the school.

When they entered the school everyone held their breaths. The lighting made the white castle shine like a diamond and the flowers and lamposts light made it even prettier. "Woah, def gonna post this on magicam later..." Cater gasped then, black, white, and baby blue monarch butterflies surrounded the new students and made a tornado around them "what's happening?!" Deuce screeched as the butterflies started to somehow carry them, Alison turns and smiles, "Each dorm has a unique way of getting to their dorm, for example, the Diamond dorm get to have their magic carpets to take them to their dorm and the Adventurous get to ride turtles that follow a current" He turns away as they make there a way to a hill not too far from the school. It was a small white castle with spirals of black and baby blue on the towers, the towers also sprouted bunches of flowers and students were outside having a picnic while reading books.

Riddle and other students gasp in awe of the beauty. "Princess!" A student with a maroon hat calls from a table whilst the white head looks up and waves at them as the butterflies set them down, Alison gets tackled by a hug from the person with the hat and the white-head person. 

"Geez, I was only gone for a few hours guys!" Alison laughed, He spun around and met the other student's confused eyes. "So this lovely man here" He puts an arm around the one with the hat who slightly blushed but it went unnoticed by the blonde, "Is my vice dorm head, Baron." He gave a bow, "Pleasure to meet you all. I hope you'll be comfortable whilst you stay,"

Alison then pointed to the white-head, "And they are Eloise, they go by they/them and they're usually quiet." Eloise gave a shy smile and everyone greeted them. Riddle turned back to the dorm and felt a twinge of jealousy again, he had such a good relationship and their dorm looked like something out of a fairytale. "Now, I have a meeting to get to so these two give you a tour of the dorm so please be respectful, Now goodbye!" And then Alison suddenly fell into the hole making everyone minus Eloise and Baron, scream, "Is he okay?!" Deuce asked. "He is fine... that's how his unique magic works, 'Fall into the hole,' I believe its called it means he can make a rabbit hole as deep as he wants with little magic required." Eloise said, "Now follow us!" Baron said. Everyone followed the two inside and another round of gasp comes from the group.

The inside looked like something out from a movie with a fountain in the middle squirting out chocolate at the center and a bunch of bubbles floating to them with little mouses inside holding a parchment with a nametag. "If you see your name pop your bubble and follow the mouse they will take your room, your luggage will be there," Baron called. Everyone started popping the bubbles and started to disperse, Riddle looked at the bubbles and found him, he pops it and a little black mouse with a note in his mouth. 

Riddle takes it out and unrolls it, "Your dorm is to your right and down the rosegarden quarter, then you'll meet a familiar face with a big...grin?" Riddle reads out loud, He turns to the two RSA students with a confused look, "What does that mean?" He asks and they both shrug, "Tinker is the one who writes them, the best thing you can do is follow the mouse," Eloise said, Riddle was about to ask another question when the mouse jumps off his hand and starts running, "Wha- HEY WAIT-" He screams following the rat. Eloise and Baron look at each other and Baron snickers, "Why did you make me say that?!" Eloise hissed, "I know you don't like RIddle but that was just-" Eloise groaned and walked away from Baron who was still laughing.

With Riddle...

"WHY ARE YOU SO FAST?!" Riddle screamed as he rushed past other students, they were in the rose quarters and were running when the mouse stopped in front of a door. Riddle stopped and took a breather he looks up and sees the number '89' on the door, "Must be my room..." He muttered, he opened the door and was met with a half-cat with a grin, "Hey Riddle~" He said giving a big hug to a shocked Riddle, "Wha- CHENYA? YOU'RE THE GRINNING FACE?" He yelled as he was set down, "Eh? was it on the card?" He asks and Riddle shows him the parchment given to him, "Eh Tinker is getting less creative every year," He sighs.

Riddle gave him a small smile and immediately collapse onto the spare bed, Chenya laughs and closes the door, and brings the little mouse in. "It's nice to see you again Riddle~ How do you like RSA?~," He asks sitting next to him on his bed. "It... nice," Riddle turned to meet Chenya's back, "I hate to admit that but your school looks like an actual fairytale. But why is your dorm so...chaotic?" Chenya laughs and pets the tiny mouse, "It's all Alison's ideas, he tries to make dorm fun but gives us some base ground rules, nothing too bad." Riddle's face goes a bit red, "What's he like here?" he asks in his best calm voice. "Eh, he is popular and everyone goes to him for advice" He looks to Riddle, "Why are you asking? " Riddle just shrugs, Chenya pouted then hoisted Riddle onto his back, "Hey! Im gonna let you meet my new friends."

"ARUCHEMI ARUCHEMIEVICHI PINKA- LET ME GO WHAT THE-" and then they disappear.

Riddles POV

I open my eyes and Chenya and I are now suddenly in front of a big building that looked like a...

"Theatre?" I asked as he puts me down, "This is where they are right now, pretty sure they're having a practice-"

"LET IT GO~"

I whip my head back in shock, the voice was angelic and so free and strong, "Ah, looks like Elias and Elliot are here," Chenya takes my hand and leads into the theatre where 2 people were on the stage, one was on the piano and the other was standing and singing.

"Here I stand, in the light of day~ Let the storm rage ON!~" He suddenly flung his arms out and the whole room filled with ice sculptures.

"THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY!" The last note hit and the ice scattered in a way like it was staged. The boy who sang opened their eyes and saw me and Chenya as we clapped, "Your voice is beautiful...Elias?" I asked he chuckled and the ice disappear, "Yes that's me, you must be Riddle" Chenya put an arm around me and we both nodded, "Yep that's him, also, Cindy get your ass here-" I slap the back of his head, "language."

"Seriously? Just cause I look like a gender-bend of my older sister doesn't mean you can call me that." Elliot pouts,  standing up and shaking my hand, "Pleasure to meet you," He says. Then he turns to Chenya, "Is he now in your dorm?" Chenya nodded, "Yea, I convinced Alison to put him there," The two nodded then Elias pipped up, "Hey, do you guys want to come to the Diamond Dorm? Im pretty sure Jay has a show going on right now."

Before I could respond Chenya hoisted me up on his shoulder again, "CHENYA," He snickered, "Your so red~" The other two just sigh, and guides us to the dorms ride entrance.

(A/n I'm so tempted to write smut like wtf-)

1432 words