Falling In Love With The Professor - 1

Start from the beginning

Time passes, Avni was in her 2nd semester when Neil came as a professor
and now avni is in her 3rd semester

For 6 months, both of them have been suppressing their feelings towards each other.
Neil thinks that she is his student so all this is not possible and not right...
That's why in order to end his feelings for Avni, despite being Avni's topper, he deliberately find mistake in her work and used to scold her every day for some reason or the other Which was completely new for Avni and for the rest of the students because till date no professor has scolded Avni.

On the other hand, Avni felt bad when Neil scolded her because she loves him and his unreasonable scolding used to make her realize that maybe he doesn't like her even as a student, so love is a different things.

And she doesn't tell him anything about her feelings because she thinks that the person she loves gets away from her.

But at the same time Avni had one quality that she is very possessive about her things and her people.

Even after Neil scolded her so much and even after not accepting her feelings towards him completely...
Whenever college girls or female professors used to drool over Neil, Avni used to get angry and sometimes she used to fight with them for Neil.

On day

Neil's first lecture in the morning in Avni's subject
Avni tries her best that she reaches on time and does not give Neil a chance to scold her.
But today while coming to college, her car gets damaged due to which she takes auto but her auto also gets damaged but some how she reaches college... but as soon as she reaches outside the class she sees that Neil is inside the class.

She makes faces and speaks

Avni ( in mind) - kya yaar fir se daant padegi is khadus se
Koi ni Avni There is nothing new in this, let's ask permission to enter the class because today's lecture is important.

She takes a deep breath and speaks

Avni - may I come in, sir?

Neil, who is giving lectures to the students, hears Avni's voice but ignores her.

Ever since he has come to the class, first of all his eyes are searching Avni and he is waiting for when she will come and now that she has come he ignores her.

Class students see Avni at the door.. Boys feel bad for her because almost all the boys in the class like her..
But the girls of the class are happy when Neil scolds Avni because those girls are jealous of Avni because of her beauty as well as being good at studies.

Avni sees that Neil has ignored her but then she speaks

Avni - May I come in.. Sir (this time she speaks a little louder)

Neil turns to her and says

Neil - no

Avni - but why

Neil - Because you are late and there is no place for late students in my class.

Avni - But sir, today I am late for the first time and I was not late intentionally, my problem....( She cannot speak further when Neil speaks)

Neil - I'm not interested in knowing you problem And you are late the first time or the last time my rules will not change for you and now stand there don't waste my time...

Avni sees him and says

Avni - You can't do this... let me come inside the class or else I will complain to the principal
How many students come late every day but you do not have a problem with them, you only have a problem with me.

Neil - Don't compare yourself to other students, Not everyone is as rude and mannerless as you.
You are misbehaving even when you are late..

Avni - When did I misbehave? I am asking respectfully, let me come in.
But now that you have accused me of being a rude and mannerless girl, I also see how you stop me from coming in......( Saying this, Avni comes inside the classroom and sits on her seat)

Neil sees her and today he gets really angry on her seeing her misbehavior but then he doesn't speak much to her and starts his lecture.

Avni looks at him being hurt, because she don't want to come inside the class like this but then she starts focusing on her studies and starts writing note of what Neil is saying.

While giving the lecture, Neil looks at her from the corner of his eyes, how diligently she pays attention to her studies, he mentally smiles looking at her

No matter how hard he tries, he knows that his love for his this student is increasing and he is falling deeply in love with her.

Soon Neil's lecture ends, the bell rings.
Neil is about to leave the class with his book as soon as the bell rings...
But a girl from the class runs to him and stops him at the door.

All the students also start going out but Avni is sitting there in the class room when she sees that a girl has stopped Neil at the door.

Neil asks the girl the reason for stopping him, to which the girl tells that she has some doubts in today's lecture.

But somewhere Avni understands that the girl is just making an excuse to get closer to Neil.

Neil starts clearing the doubts of that girl and the girl stands very close to Neil and touches Neil's fingers on the pretext of showing something in the book..

Avni presses the pen in her hand hard in her fist and starts glaring at them.
And suddenly Avni scream in pain when the tip of the pen pierces her hand.

Neil hears her scream and looks at her who is checking her hand after the pen is pricked.
He quickly gives her book to the girl, comes close to Avni and speaks taking her hand in his hand.

Neil - What happened to you...( Saying this he checks his hand and sees that blood is coming out of her hand where the pen was pierced... Neil gets worried and Avni gets shocked to see him, seeing his care for herself )

Neil takes out his white handkerchief from his pocket, ties it on Avni's wound and speaks.

Neil - Let's get your dressing done in the medical room

Avni listens to this and withdraws her hand from his hand.

avni - no, i am fine

Neil looks at her

Avni - You, don't worry about me sir... You, clear the doubts of your this student... (saying this Avni takes her bag and leaves from there)

Neil sees her leaving and thinks something and does not understand why did he react like this to her slight injury?

And There, that girl speaks again

Girl - sir mere doubts ?

Neil sees her and speaks

Neil - If you pay attention at the time of lecture from next time, then you will not have any doubts.... (he leaves from there, saying this Rudley)

To be continued.........

Did you guys like the plot of this story? Would you like to read this story further?

Please vote and comment if you liked this story?

And again thank you adorable_az for giving me this idea. I hope you also like this chapter...😜