IX: Came Too Early

Y/N

    "Nice room," Maddy said as she walked around my room. She held up a bracelet that Cassie had left behind weeks ago as she turned around, facing me. She then threw the bracelet on the floor.

    "Thanks. I did it all myself-" I was proudly saying, but then Maddy walked up to me and pushed me down the bed.

    The room suddenly got a lot hotter as Maddy crawled towards the bed. "I didn't like that shit you pulled in the bathroom." Maddy purred as she straddled my lap. "I'm not always this easy."

    Then she leaned into me, whispering seductively in my ear, "You got that?" She asked as she softly licked the shell of my ear.

    I immediately felt myself get hard. Maddy must have felt it as she slowly backed away from me and smirked. "I've seen your room now." She said as she slowly rose to remove her dress. "Now, let me see that dick."

    I immediately grabbed Maddy with my eyes locked on her tits. They were a lot smaller than Cassie's, but they fit perfectly in my hand as I grabbed one.

    "You like that?" Maddy asked as she took my other hand and placed it on her other boob. Then she slowly started to grind herself on me.

    The panties the brunette was wearing were so thin that I could feel her folds through my jeans. "Fuck, Maddy. You're fucking perfect." I grunted out as I gripped Maddy's hips, trying to get as much friction going on as possible.

    "Already getting worked up, huh? And I haven't even touched you yet." Maddy said as she took my hands off her hips. "I wonder what would happen if I took control."

   "Get naked." The Latina demanded as she moved to lie down beside me. "Waiting." She said as she watched me remove all my clothes.

    Once I was entirely bare, Maddy sat back on my lap, but this time she looked a bit unsure. "Listen, Maddy, we don't have to-"

    "Shut the fuck up, Lopez. I definitely want to. It's not that I don't want to. I just... haven't had anyone this fucking big before." Maddy cooed as she harshly grabbed my fully erect cock. She started pumping it as I felt a bit of pre-cum leak out.

    I then took hold of Maddy and laid her on her back as I hovered over her. "Well, I guess I'll just have to get you dripping wet then," I said as I took Maddy's nipple in my mouth, swirling the hardened bud with my tongue. "Since you're so worried."

***

    The brunette's hands gripped my hair as I peppered her chest with bites and kisses, making sure I left a few hickeys along. "Fuck." Maddy muttered as she tried to push my head down.

    I instantly got the hint and went to kiss her inner thighs first. When she responded, well, I started biting them. Maddy suddenly started to whimper, and I figured she'd had enough sweet torture, so I made quick work of her panties that were incredibly soaked.

    I ran a finger through Maddy's dripping folds. "So fucking wet." I groaned out as I placed my wet finger on my lips and sucked on it. "You taste so fucking good, Maddy."

    Her pussy was glistening, and I just had to really taste her, so I took one long lick of her pussy that made Maddy shiver in delight. "Fuck, yeah." She moaned out as she ran her hands up and down her body, making her tits bounce a bit.

    Maddy then arched her back, making me stop what I was doing. "I can't take it anymore. I want to fucking feel you inside of me, daddy." Maddy said as she hurried down, getting closer to me.

    She took my dick and pumped it before aligning it to her dripping entrance. Her eyes stayed on mine as she slowly inched my dick inside her soaking wet pussy.

    Once I was balls deep inside Maddy, my dick started twitching so badly it hurt. "You can move now. Fuck me hard and fast."

    I quickly gripped Maddy's hips as I pulled out of her completely before slapping back in. Maddy's eyes tightly shut as her mouth gaped open. Loud moans fell from her luscious lips with each thrust. "I thought you were going to take control." I taunted Maddy as she rolled her eyes.

    "Just fucking use me, Y/N. We have plenty time to experiment." Maddy moaned out as she started to play with her tits.

    My thrusts became faster and faster as Maddy's moans came out louder. Her breathing hitched as I felt her pussy chokehold my dick. "Fuck, Y/N! I'm gonna-" Maddy whimpered out as her hand moved from her tits to her clit, rubbing tight circles. Suddenly, I felt Maddy go limp.

    Her face flushed as sweat beads ran down from her forehead to her eyebrows. Her eyes wound shut as her mouth slightly gaped open.

    When Maddy's eyes finally opened, I felt something I've never experienced before, and instantly I felt that familiar coil in my stomach grow tighter. And just like that, I came unexpectedly.

    I groaned and grunted out as I felt myself empty my load inside Maddy. My eyes immediately widened as the effects of my orgasm faded out. "Holy shit! Maddy, I'm so sorry."

    "Fuck, Lopez, your pull-out game is weak," Maddy said as she brought her arms out in front of me. I immediately let my body fall down beside her. She snuggled into me as I laid a protective hand on her hips.

    I nuzzled my neck into the crook of Maddy's neck, savoring Maddy's natural scent. "Listen, Mads, I'm really sorry. You must feel kinda shitty."

    "It's okay. You'll probably feel worse when I tell the girls about how you came too early." Maddy said playfully as she soothingly played with my hair.

   I mumbled out a 'yeah' too tired to even register what Maddy had just said. I felt sleep take over me as I felt my eyes close. Just when I was about to let sleep overtake me, I heard Maddy say. "I'm going to keep it."

    And with that, I fell asleep. A bit of fear slipped into my slumber as I dreamt of what Maddy said. Guess I'm going to either buy a plan b tomorrow or have a rough conversation with Maddy. Why the fuck do I always forget to use condoms.

***

A/N

    Smut is so hard to write askfhdkf. But, anyways, yeah. Maddy's a bit crazy for this one. I wonder how crazy Maddy can get.