Chapter 3: evils in the air

----------------------------------

Sorry I Havn't Updated In Like A week or two but tbh i cba,  its not like anyone is even reading my stories. So as long as no one is reading I'm gonna take really long to update.

Recap:

Joe had to go into hiding at a university because his family have been murdered. When he turns up at the university he knows something is different but doesn't say anything about it and he makes some good friends like Zak, Kane and Julie. Zak saves his life from the murderers but he also gives up his own life at the same time.

----------------------------------

-----Michael-----

"Is he dead my child?"

"No but fa..."

He cut him off.

"Michael, I told you. Do not report back to me until he is dead."

"Yes but fa..."

"NO. Go back and bring me his head! Until then you are banished from the kingdom."

Argh.. I hate my father. My father is the leader of rogue vampires. And if he don't get what he wants he goes into a right bitchy fit. He's probably going mad right now blaming it on everyone else that his plans always fail, but really its his, he NEVER listens to no one.

I run at vampire speed back to the university.

This time i will not fail. I swear to it.

-----Joe-----

I sit there shocked.

Everyone was running over the place. It was all madness.

"Joe..."

"Joe..."

I look up to see the person saying my name. It was kane.

"Joe..."

"What?" I say all the life gone from me, i felt like a zombie.

"Joe you need to get some sleep."

"I know."

I get up and walk out the room.

To be honest with you i don't have a clue where I'm going. I was just walking, i knew i was no where near my dorm room.

I turn at a corner and walk into someone.

"hey, watch where your going!" I heard a girl squeals.

I look up expecting Julie but it wasn't it was another girl.

"Sorry." I look down and go to walk by her.

"Hey, what's up with you?" She says to me.

"He's dead" I reply quietly to her, I'm actually surprised she heard me.

"Oh, your that new boy. Hey sorry about your friend Zak. I never really knew him, he must have been a great guy".

"Mhmm.." I mumbled.

She looked at me with pity in her eyes.

"hey new boy, wanna go to my dorm and me you and my dorm buddy can watch a movie."

"Uh. OK that sounds good. By the way my name is Joe." I reply to her.

"Great! My name is Suzy." She said with a huge smile planted on her face.

-----In Suzy's room-----

We are sitting there watching I'robot at the part where Will Smith AKA Detective Spooner is walking into the doctors house and that big ass yellow demolition robot is gonna rip the house apart with him in it.

We are munching on popcorn, or i am. Suzy and her dorm buddy Amy are just sitting there slurping out of there big bottles drinking ribena or something.

I looked at the time, 3:21AM. Wow i never knew how late it was. Thats when the tiredness hit me.

I sat there trying to stay awake but my eyes kept on slowly closing and my head keeps drooping to the side onto Suzy's shoulder. I don't think she minded to be honest because she didn't say anything about it. In the end the tiredness beat me and i fell asleep my head resting on her shoulder.

----------------------------------

I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned to hear more about Joe and his new mate Suzy.

----------------------------------