Chapter 2: A warm Welcome

----------------------------------

Hope you enjoy it, sorry that i didn't update yesterday. to be honest i just couldn't be bothered to.

Well here it is.

----------------------------------

Chapter 2: A warm welcome

As i walked in the first thing i noticed is the cold breeze, God it was cold. Every couple of seconds i felt a breeze go past me and everywhere i could see shadows and hear whispers in the dark.

I put my arms round me for a bit of warmth and carry on walking.

I cant believe I'm doing this, going back to university, I've already been university, been there done that got the t-shirt kind of thing. But i don't know this wasn't like a normal university, this one was like dark and cold and dull it seemed like one of them evil wizards castles like in those little stories you read as a child.

I know you are all probably thinking why ain't i sitting there crying about my parents but even though i am upset that they are gone but to be honest i hope they died the most miserable death EVER. I hated them with a passion. When i was younger they would false me to do things, if i failed i would get beats depending on what it was so just say i got a maths question wrong i would get one lash with a whip, yep it sounds harsh right? but to be honest, by them doing that i done the best the schools had ever seen and that's why i got landed with a great, well paid job.

But here i am at university again. Woo go me.

After another 10 minutes which felt like an hour being out in the cold i finally found my room. I

I opened my door, walked in and i was amazed! It was massive!

The first thing that caught my eye was the TV, God that was gigantic!

-- Two days later --

At first i was a little worried about staying here but now i don't even think i ever want to leave again! I loved it here, i made some friends but my closest was Zak, to be honest i forgot about Travis but i assured myself that i would call him tomorrow or something.

Yeah but anyway Zak was there for me from the start the next morning i got here we bumped into each other as i left my room and from that point we've been great friends. 

My other mate is Kane and Julie, Julie was hot! but she was already going out with Kane.

And it turned out that not everyone was like 17 - 18 years old most of them were actually around 20 just like me.

I was just on my way towards the canteen to get my cup of hot chocolate and then i would go out and meet up with Zak, Kane and Julie.

There were two canteens at this university but the other one i wasn't allowed to go in because i wasn't "registered" as able to go in there, and even if you tried to sneak in all of a sudden someone would be there, come out from no where and send you back out.

I reached the canteen doors and i enter, to my surprise Zak was already there and he seemed pissed off to me. I went straight over to him and he looked up at me.

I swear his eyes just changed colour.

"hey man, whats wrong you seemed annoyed." i say to him.

"Na, its nothing just something about Kane he annoyed me outside but its nothing to worry about." he replied back to me.

"Oh ok and hey i didn't know your eyes change colour sometimes." i say a little surprised.

"Uh, um. yeah its just the the dust particles, they get into my eyes and they go a little red" he said sounding alarmed like it was a touchy subjected.

I just let it drop. "Oh, ok well i'll be right back im just getting my hot choc and we can go" I say.

I walk away towards the line of students waiting to get their food. Its never very packed in here only a couple of students so the lines are never long so i get to the front quickly.

"Hey, yeah can i get a hot chocolate please." I say to the lady behind the counter.

"You sure can, here you go hunny." She said happily

I laughed to myself about the hunny thing as she passes me the hot chocolate, yeah i know im still immature at times.

"Thanks" i say.

"Thats alright, anytime" she says with a big smile on her face.

I walk to the cash register and hand over the money for the drink and walk back over to where Zak was sitting. But he was gone.

Thats when i heard the screams of some girls around the corner. They scared the crap out of me to be honest but i ran over to the hall way leaving my hot chocolate on the table and look at what had scared the girls. There were a couple more people that followed in my order to find out what happened. 

I walked towards them but when i look down i see the face of a familiar person.

What the hell? Mr Jenson from across the road to where i live?

What was he doing here?

I look around to see who could have done this and thats when i see Zak. He was out side beckoning to me for me to come over to him.

I run out and run up to him.

"Zak what the fuck is happening? Why in hell is one of my neighbours here?"

"Hey dude, calm down come with me i need to get you to safety."

"Ok." I reply knowing this has something to do with my parents murderers.

I follow Zak at a fast pace walking towards the headmasters office.

We reach the office and we blast through the door.

"You do know its rude to enter a room without knocking." an unfamiliar voice said to us.

Next thing i remember is Zak pushing me to the ground and when i looked back at him he was on the floor and his head was on the other side of the room.

----------------------------------

Sorry its short but i'll try to make the next one longer.

Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

----------------------------------