"Do you need any medical attention?" Bruce asked again, though based on how quickly she seemed to heal, he doubted it. "Are you hurt?"

"You should be more worried about your soldiers," Pandora dryly replied, a neutral expression replacing her glare.

"We are worried," Natasha glowered speaking up. "Which is why we want to talk to you. You killed one of our agents by touching him. He had a family, friends, a whole life that's just gone now." Although Bruce was the one supposed to get answers, she still couldn't help but try to guilt Pandora and have her show some sympathy, thinking it might be a way to get her to talk.

Expression guarded, Pandora stared at her. "Are you going to kill me then?"

"If you don't cooperate, yes," Natasha partially lied; they wouldn't kill her unless there was absolutely no other choice.

Resting her back against the wall, Pandora nodded to herself. "Then you are just another Hydra: full of threats and doctors wanting to experiment on me."

       "We are not Hydra," Bruce interjected with exasperated tone. "We're the good guys, but did kill one of our own and now we're being cautious."

        Frowning, she looked away from them and mentally traced the lines in the floor. ".... I am sorry," she whispered, "I hoped for something less bad."

      Perking up, Natasha leaned forward. "What do you mean by 'hoped' for?"

Pulling her knees to her chest, Pandora rested her chin on them and refused to acknowledge the two, expression becoming neutral once more.

Peeking over at the few agents who stood further down the hall as a precaution, Bruce hummed in thought. "I'm going to come back with some food and water," he announced, effectively changing the subject. Noticing the dark glint in Pandora's eyes as the flickered to him, he chuckled. "I'll bring eggs and something to cook them on," he reassuringly added, heading off with Natasha at his heels, and the other agents returned to their positions.

       Turning a corner, out of Pandora's sight, they were suddenly met by Fury. "What do you think you're doing, Dr. Banner?"

       "I'm gaining her trust," he defended.

      "What he means," Natasha rebutted, noticing the argumentative gleam in Fury's eye, "is that he's building rapport." A few seconds of silence passed between the three of them, and then he begrudgingly nodded in acceptance before briskly walking away.

       Returning to the surveillance room, Bruce gathered his jacket and glanced back when feeling a hand on his shoulder. "Are you going into the cell?" Steve curiously asked.

"I have to if we're going to make eggs."

"And I'll be in there with him," Natasha added.

Nodding in agreement, Thor started to make hood way out. "That's a good idea since you're the only one who can calm the Hulk down."

      "Hey, have you two thought of a name for it yet?" Tony inquired.

       "Lullaby," Natasha softly smiled.

       Slipping his jacket on, Bruce sighed. "I wish there was a lullaby for Pandora. That definitely would make this easier."

      Playfully elbowing him, Tony smirked. "Life isn't fun without a little challenge."

"This challenge isn't exactly little," Clint pointed out while he sat in front of the monitor viewing Pandora.

"I'd volunteer to speak with her, but I don't think Twig would want to talk to me."

"I wonder why that could be," Steve rolled his eyes while Tony impishly grinned.

Ignoring their banter, Bruce turned to Clint and Natasha. "Do either of you know of the kitchen has anything to cook the eggs on that would fit in her cell?"

"I can go ask," Natasha offered.

"Oh sure, give her more things to attack us with," Tony snorted.

"Her whole body is a weapon," Steve argued.

       Snapping and pointing at him, Tony nodded, "Very true." Walking backwards towards the exit, he sent Bruce an encouraging smile. "Good luck. I'm going to dinner. Tell me how it goes in the morning."

       Taking a deep breath, Bruce muttered a 'thanks' and then headed out. A part of him wanted to follow Natasha to the kitchens, but something told him to check in on Pandora first. Approaching the corner, he cautiously peered around it and noticed she sat by the glass with her legs crossed in front of her. The armed agents stood on the other side to keep watch, and a few of them held modified crossbows of their own.

       Gently, Pandora reached up and touched the glass, letting it electrocute her. About to reveal himself to tell her to stop, Bruce sighed in relief when she finally pulled away with the grimace. Turning her hand over, Pandora observed how red it became and washed as it began to heal itself. An overwhelming numbness settled over her and the pain quickly vanished. A vacant look flickered across her face and then she snapped her head up with a glare, eyeing the hallway, although Bruce had already ducked back behind the corner.

       Leaning against the wall, a frown nestled itself onto her lips. Bruce recognized her empty expression, and in fact, he knew it well. Walking to the kitchen, determination in each step, he found The urge to help Pandora grow tenfold. After all, there were times when he felt the same, and if he couldn't help himself, then he could at least help her.