Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Ally)

I don't regret knocking out Tena. My publicist says it wasn't a good look but I don't give a fuck about what anyone says. Only opinions that matters to me is my son, my wife, and Crystal. I will fight you if you cause any harm to Crystal or my future God child. I was lost in thought about the situation, I didn't hear Jackie come in. She moved my hair and placed soft kisses on my neck. I was melting but the sound of my phone ringing disturbed the moment. She winked at me before leaving the room and I saw Crystal calling me. "I want my ankle to feel better. I'm tired of these crutches" said Crystal. I knew where she was going and I told her I'm not a doctor and I can't fix a sprained ankle. "But you can come up with medicines and cures for diseases" she said angrily before hanging up. I rolled my eyes and laid down and fell asleep. I wasn't upset at Crystal for being angry with me for no reason because she's pregnant. The next morning once my son was at school I headed to my lab. A few hours into my work Jane knocks and enters. "Crystal has a cold as you know, so what herbs or teas you got in here? She asked me. We chatted for a bit and I wrote down a few remedies and how to make my special tea. We chatted a little longer then she left. I ended my day around nine at night and headed to see Crystal. When I arrived they were having dinner. I pulled out a chair and joined them. After dinner I help clean then went to Crystal room. We were having a nice conversation and it ended in her getting morning sickness at night. She was burning up again and after making sure she was fine, I headed home. As I was walking towards my car, I heard noise coming from the side of the house. I walked over there quietly to see Tena putting something into the water filter. " YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME" I shouted. She was surprised to see she got caught and fear took over her face. The porch lights came on and moments later Jane and Jen were outside. In a heartbeat Jane snapped and began attacking Tena. I don't blame her because the kids drink water too. If I wasn't leaving she would have gotten away with it. I picked up the box and saw it was rat poison she was putting into their water. All I could do was shake my head. I looked up and saw Jenny watching from a window. After a another minute gone by Jen and I got her off Tena. "Sis chill, if you kill her you going to jail" said Jen. Tena cried and kept saying we are standing in the way of her and Jenny being together. She limped away crying into the woods behind their house and I went home to tell Jackie about what happened and how crazy Tena is.