Chapter 7: First Day

Börja om från början

"Chloe, welcome back." A feminine voice can be heard inside Chloe's head

"Ahh, Ciel-san. Nice to meet you again." Chloe said and continued "Uhm, Ciel-san? I'm sure you already know about what happened before I regain my consciousness because you can see what's on mind but, what exactly is that person that I met?" Chloe asked

"Huh? What do you mean by that? I don't see any person you're talking about in your memories" Ciel replied.

"What? You mean, you can't see what happened before I got here?" Chloe said, which Ciel responded-
"I'm sorry but, I really don't know what your talking about."

"But-" Chloe was about to tell Ciel ta what happened but remembered something that the figure said.

'release you doubt on me, I am not your enemy. And also, Keep this a secret from the other okay? Bye.' is what he said

"Chloe? Are you fine?" Ciel asked concern

"Oh, I'm fine thanks. Let's just forget about that and get to the matter." Chloe replied

Ciel does what she said and gave her the body of the child. After awhile Ciel left her consciousness and started to wake up from sleep.

She opened her eyes, and the first thing she sees is a very beautiful face with sky blue hair sleeping beside her, and a boy who's face is covered in icings from what seems to be cake.

She stood up and realized that she was sleeping on a carpet floor with these two. Chloe looked around the house, and they seems to be in an ended party because the walls are full of balloons. She saw the wall has words on it that says "Happy 2nd Birthday Chloe!".

'Oh, so it's my birthday party after all.' Chloe thought. After thinking for a while she started looking for Rimuru. But instead found someone else.

He has a blonde and good looking man, he noticed her and says "Oh? You're still awake Chloe? You can sleep to your sister's room, I'll take care of the people on the floor, and your father is really drunk, I see he's not a good drinker like me huh?"

"Masayuki-san?" Chloe said which shocked The blonde headed man, which is Rudra, to the point were he started to panic because he thinks that she's acting weird. But he realized it instantly that Chloe regained her consciousness.

He calmed down and said "I see that you've regained your consciousness, yes This body belongs to Masayuki, but not anymore.. My name is Rudra, I am the emperor of the eastern empire." Rudra introduced himself

" Ohh, so you're Rudra Huh? I never actually seen your face until now. I didn't think that you would look exactly like Masatuki-san."

"Well, now you know. Anyways, it's very late so you go to sleep with your sister in her room now. I'll take care of things here." Rudra said as he carry Velgrynd on the ground and carry it to the other room.

"Alright, Goodnight Rudra-san." Chloe said as she entered Rimuru's room.

Chloe approached the bed to see a very beautiful girl sleeping on it. It's the very best thing she saw today since she regained her consciousness.

She layed down on the bed beside Rimuru, Hugged her tight while saying
"Goodnight, Rimuru-san"

•••

""GOOD MORNING, TEACHER!"" everyone in the classroom said all at once while standing up.

"So from this day onwards, the transferee will be in your care. Rimuru, now." The homeroom teacher said

After the teacher's speech, a very cute and beautiful girl entered the room. The whole room went very silent for a moment, until Rimuru introduced herself.