Chapter 7: First Day

Chloe, after walking through the ritual pathway, found herself in an empty flatland with stars and planets close to the sky. She looked around and processed what's happening, but can't get an idea.

'I should be with Rimuru-san right now... But why am I here? What even is this place' Chloe thought to her mind

She tried using her abilities, but no matter how hard she tried, she can't do anything. Chloe right now is just hoping and waiting for Ciel to assist her from her rebirth.

But suddenly, one of the stars slowly fell from the sky to the ground. At a closer look, she thought it was a star, but it was a human figure glowing brightly from the night sky.

 At a closer look, she thought it was a star, but it was a human figure glowing brightly from the night sky

"Chloe Aubert, Thank you." A very soothing male like voice can be heard from the bright figure. Chloe was confused at what's happening because she knows what Ciel's voice sound like. And it's clearly not her.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Chloe asked in a fighting stance.

"Do not worry, Mortal. I intend no harm to you, and I'm sorry for suddenly bringing you out here. I am just here to tell you something." The figure said.

Chloe gave the stance and responded with just a nod waiting for what the figure has to tell her. The figure then continued to tell her something.

"Once again, I, Thank you, for bringing me the new true god. Because of you, my goal is almost done and the so called "Restart" can nearly be perform" the figure said,,but Chloe is just speechles and utterly confused at what the figure has said.

After seeing Chloe's confused face, the figure continued
"Let me explain to you, since your arrival in a new world, you've gained the attribute of time, and now that you've ascended to a god like being, you are now the 'Goddess of Time'. And you also have traveled many many timelines to redo your wrong doings but now, you finally accomplished it. Your fate is to make a reincarnated person ascend to a new true god, and that person is Rimuru Tempest. I know it's hard to you but I'm glad you did it." The figure explained.

Chloe now has the idea at what's going on, what the figure just said deeply touches her heart. But that leaved her one question. "Who are you?"

"I am deeply sorry. But that is the only thing I have to say, further than that is prohibited, I am just here to give my thanks to you. But do not worry, I will meet you again soon with Rimuru to explain further at whats really going on." The figure said

As their conversation ends, the figure started floating and went high up the air. He shine so bright that Chloe needs to cover her eyes with her hands.

She started to lose consciousness after awhile, she heard the figure said something

"I will meet you again, but for now, bye bye" the figure said. But he also said something after that.

As the figure shine more brightly and flew high. Chloe fell to the ground and lost her consciousness.

•••