mark and haechan pt. 1

Start from the beginning

It was a harmless comment, Mark decided, although this was where his misery began. He should have just scrolled passed it immediately, but curiosity got the best of him and he clicked to see more of the replies and then thus began his own self-destruction.

"Lol, you should search for the MarkHyuck moans. Really sounds like them."

He didn't know why he had gotten curious about it. Really. He didn't know. It must have been the boredom, or maybe it was his desire to find something that he and the rest of the members could laugh about.

Because really, he was most certain that whatever the "MarkHyuck moans" video the fan was talking about and was claiming to sound exactly like them, it had to be really bad, even worse than the bad porns he had found on Yuta's laptop. He was most certain that he would have a good laugh about it, before finally sharing it to everyone else because good things were meant to be shared.

Except, he didn't laugh. There wasn't anything funny about the video, not when Donghyuck's desperate moans filled his ears from the very beginning of the video.

Fuck! It wasn't him, right? It had to be fake! But why did it sound to much like him?

At this point, Mark should have had listened to his head and stop playing the video, but somehow, his other head, the one that wasn't places on top of his shoulders, had a different opinion, and damn right, that head won over the other.

The harsh skin slapping was a little bothersome, but Donghyuck's (or rather fake Donghyuck's) moans sounded like he was having fun being fucked roughly.

It was a few seconds in the video. When Mark's own moans (it sounded like him) began joining the mix of Donghyuck's pleasured sounds and their skin slapping.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, and most of all, he couldn't believe himself for continuing to watch the video.

Or rather to listen.

The video was pretty much just a slide show of their pictures together, so innocent in comparison to the background audio that he was listening, too. The combination didn't make sense so he opted to just close his eyes.

Bad decision. A really bad decision.

For the moment that he shut his lids, the image of him bending Donghyuck forward and fucking him roughly filled his head.

Before he knew it, he was already repeating the video that was just a little over a minute long, while shoving one of his hands down his sweatpants as his own real moans mixed with the sounds that the pseudo MarkHyuck were creating. It wasn't long until he was bucking on his own hands, orgasming at the thought of having sex with one his groupmates.

Only then did rationality and shame dawned upon him. What the fuck did he just do?

It was, Donghyuck, for Pete's sake, and they had known each other since they were kids. Why would he even think about putting his dick in any part of the younger's body? It was weird, and it felt so wrong on so many levels. He wasn't supposed to think about him that way!

He quickly exited the video and began clearing his searches and history. No one had to find out about what he just did. It was a secret that he was going to carry for his entire life. No one would know that he ever had fantasized about doing something sexual with one of his dongsaeng.

~

Comebacks were a bitch, quite literally, for preparations for them were like moments spent in hell, especially if you were Mark, who had to juggle his activities with NCT and SUPERM. Every bones and muscles of his body were aching at the hectic schedules, between dance practices, recordings, and photos and video shoots. While singing and dancing on the stage were definitely their dream, and having recognition over their talent was a great achievement, it didn't change the fact the comeback preparations were a massive pain in the ass.