✨Not Eligible To Love✨ (~IshqAan)

Start from the beginning

Their eyes opened on the sound of claps. "Awesome! You both guys did very well." They heard the choreographer say.

They both bowed and Rhea smiled at Ahaan. "Thank you Sonu." Rhea looked at him. "I wish I could tell you that I really love you in real. I want us to do these plays like a real couple." Rhea thought and smiled.

"Once again!? The climax performance?" Ahaan and Rhea nodded and they started it. The background dancers were here and Rhea had to twirl and pass over the rows of dancers while Ahaan stands at the end. Rhea was doing her part when suddenly her leg twisted and she fell down. The background dancers covered her and choreographer and Ahaan came there. "Rhea, what happened!?" Sonali, the choreographer asked.

"I don't know Sonu, maybe a sprain." Sonali asked Ahaan to take her to the hospital. Ahaan nodded and they both went to the hospital.

"Ishqi!" She got up hearing the voice and bit her lip. "Coming, Kartik!" She got ready hurriedly and ran outside in 15. Kartik was waiting for her anxiously and here she was. "You should try getting more late!? Isn't it?" Ishqi smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, now let's go."

They both were best friends since childhood and Ishqi's father had promised Kartik's to get them married. Kartik's family died in an accident and Ishqi's father was a heart patient. Their last wishes were asking them to give each other a chance. So, they both were going on their first official date.

"One second..." She got a call.

"Mr. Ahaan, Rhea cannot dance for atleast 3 months from now on. She has a injury in her ankle." The doctor informed Ahaan and he went to her ward. Rhea looked at him and raised her eyebrows. "You can't dance for 3 months Rhea, now I have to talk to Sonu." Rhea sighed and they both went back.

Sonali got tensed hearing that as they had a big play in 15 days and now they needed a replacement urgently. "Give me my phone." Sonali took the phone and called someone.

"Hello, Ishu!" Sonali said excitedly. "Hey Sonu, long time."

"I really need your help ya, can you please come over?" She asked hopefully. "Yeah sure, I'll see you tomorrow." Sonu smiled.

Ishqi looked at Kartik, they both lived in Pune. "Kartik, Sonu called and she needs my help." Kartik smiled at her. "You should go na, and if that's related to the play I'll come see you. Right now, I have lined up meetings so I can't join you." He sweetly approved of her departure. She smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Kartik!"

"I'm your best friend yaa!" She smiled and they both left for Ishqi's packing. Ishqi soon reached to Sonali's set and entered inside.

Ahaan was sitting at the door after his dance and his eyes went to Ishqi. "Angelic!" He exclaimed. Ishqi's smile was pure as feather and it can take anyone's heart away, then what was Ahaan's? Sonali saw her and they both hugged. "Hi Ishqi, how are you?"

"I'm fine, now tell me what can I do for you?" Ishqi smiled and asked her. "My female lead has hurt herself and I want you to replace her. Here's the male lead." Sonali pointed at Ahaan as he came there. Ishqi smiled at him and he smiled back. "I would love to, anything for you Sonu."

"Thank you Ishqi, Ahaan meet Ishqi and Ishqi meet Ahaan." They both shook hands. "I'll show you the script..." Ishqi nodded and Ahaan took her with himself. They both sat down and she started reading.

"WOW!" Escaped her mouth by the end of the story. It was such a excellent work on plot. "Sonu this is excellent." She patted her shoulders. "I haven't written this, this is Ahaan's." Ishqi looked at Ahaan. "Great work Mr. Ahaan." She said with a small smile.