"You're not making any sense" jimin mumble under his breath .

"Just like your mother while she was making a certain product twenty-one years ago , on 13th October to be precise. you sure you weren't exchange in the hospital?" Jimin just laugh shaking his head , he'll never stop Taehyung from throwing words at his mother at any giving chance , the woman really deserves it , not a story for today .

"I'll get food for us" jimin disappear among the load of students and come back just minutes later with their food , the two engage in their usual conversation as they eat their lunch but the calm moment didn't last long when their ears grab the discussion the boys at their next table was having.

"Jungkook hyung said he can give me a special tutor , you know what that means ? I can actually try to hit on him" jimin look up Taehyung who was holding his spoon in the air , the older male mentally smile helping the boy to push the spoon into his mouth and snap him out of his shock.

He take a glance at the table to see who just speak and frown , he recognized the boys but definitely doesn't remember their names. He doesn't have any reason to.

" He gave me a ride the other day and man the car was so cool and full of his cologne scent , I wish I could become his lover" another boy added and Taehyung drop his spoon on the table , Jungkook fucking give a person a ride to their house .

What does he think he is ? A fucking Uber or cab man ? This is what he was talking about , a fucking Playboy.

He rake his eyes all over the cafeteria trying to find the figure he was looking for , and he smirk when he finally found it .

Jeon motherfucking Jungkook.

Jimin sighs knowing what's coming next , let him take you on a simple view on Jungkook's and Taehyung's complicated relationship, as his soulmate might have mentioned he doesn't like Jungkook at all , at all but can't stand the fact of someone thinking that they have got chance with the said male.

Crazy ? Yeah , jimin knows , he was still thinking and trying to decide on the mental institution to admit his soulmate, if you know a good one kindly reach out to him thanks.

Jimin sighs when Taehyung carry his plate and starts walking where he knows Jungkook might be , and you know the saying ?.

That bitch might be my least favorite human but if she going down ? , I'm going with her and that's why jimin lift his plate trailing right behind Taehyung.

Jungkook was eating silently, totally not paying mind to the girls siting next to him and probably talking about some shits he wasn't a second ready to listen to , but the male snap his head up when someone tap on his shoulder and his eyes went wide when he sees Taehyung standing their with a plate in his hand.

He quickly stands up smiling widely at taehyung who was staring at him blankly before pointing to the girls with his middle finger, Jungkook finally seem to notice another present in his seat.

"Uh-m can you move away ?" He ask to the girls who are not completely shocked but nevertheless roll their eyes and walk away.

"Don't touch me you cheater" Taehyung growl when Jungkook tries to help out with his plate and Jungkook gulp , wondering who has went ahead to simp on him in Taehyung's present again .

"I can see you're getting broke" Taehyung stated stabbing fork aggressively into the meat and Jungkook gulp, wondering maybe the male was mentally murdering him.

"Uh-m I'm not ?" He answer nevertheless while jimin just focus on his meal but listening attentively to the drama.

"Oh really you're not ? Then when do you turn to a cab driver that starts giving every student a lift ?" Jungkook nervously smile at taehyung trying to remember who he has given a lift then he remembered a junior who was stuck without a bus under rain and he decided to help the boy out , guess it backfires now.

"He was helpless under rain", he mumbled edible but Taehyung scoff.

"And what are you ? His guardian angel? Pfft , don't ever allow any students from this school into your car again or stop speaking to me" jimin wants to step in and remind Taehyung that's the same thing he always tell the older male everyday but he decided to keep quiet.

" Okay I won't" Jungkook replied firmly without thinking for a second , Taehyung bite his lips back to resist himself from smiling.

"And since you've take a cab man job , you've to starts taking me home everyday" Taehyung added before taking his empty plate and walk away leaving a smiling Jungkook and a done jimin who sighs before turning is body to Jungkook's fully.

"Do I have a luck today or no again?" Jimin ask.

"Hyung is still terrified jimin" Jungkook chuckle shaking his head at jimin's unamused face.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment