Chapter 17

*****THANKSGIVING*****

The family had heard about Richard and Linda getting a divorced but we kept Ransom and I under wraps and figured we would just let everyone see at Thanksgiving. I had been staying with Ransom recently especially since our coffee dates had been cut short since Harlan offered Ransom a job at his publishing company Blood Like Wine. Ransom was reading and giving recommendations on what should be published. I knew what Harlan was doing and he was hoping Ransom would get inspired to write again. I had heard he used to write in high school and was amazing but he didn't continue. I was sleeping in bed at Ransom's and woke up to a clicking sound. I turned to see Ransom typing on his laptop that was sitting in his lap. I watched him worked for a minute and noticed he was writing something serious.

"I know you are awake gorgeous, stop watching me." Ransom said and I smiled. He looked down at me, I sat up and gave him a kiss.

"Good morning handsome." I said as we broke apart.

"Can I asked why you are working on or is it private?" I asked and Ransom closed the laptop, setting it on the floor.

"Private...for now." Ransom said and I gave him a pouty lip. Ransom laughed and leaned in and kissed me and I moaned as his tongue invaded my mouth instantly. Ransom started to lay me back down on the bed and move his hand up my t-shirt, which was his. I didn't stop him, I grabbed the hem of shirt and pulled it off over my head and Ransom looked at me shocked.

"I'm done waiting, I want you handsome." I said and he smiled and attacked me with another passionately kiss. As we kissed he reached down and hooked my panties waistband in his fingers and slid them down. I felt 2 of his middle fingers quickly insert in me, my hips bucked as he did and I moaned in our kiss. I reached for his sweatpants and found his member rock hard and I started rubbing him through the sweatpants. Ransom's mouth fell off of mine and he groaned. I then crawled down on the bed and slid his sweatpants off. I spread his legs and positioned myself between his legs and he groaned. I quickly took Ransom in my mouth slowly moving him in my mouth. I heard him suck in a breath. As I came back up I grazed my teeth on him and he gripped the sheets.

"Shit Tiff." Ransom growled out. I hummed while I went down again and his hips bucked up shoving him in me harder, faster and further. I bobbed up and down faster on him and Ransom's breathing became labored. Ransom reached down , grabbed my arms and pulled me up and flipped to be on top.

"You know I have to have control gorgeous." Ransom said hovering over me and his lips hovering over mine.

"Then control me handsome." I said and growled as he crashed his lips down on mine. He grabbed both of my hands as I went to wrap them around his neck and pinned them above my head. I smiled in our kiss. Ransom broke apart our kiss. He stayed hovering over me and got in the drawer in the nightstand and pulled out a condom.

"Smart thinking..." I said and he smiled. I laughed seeing him figure out how to do it with one hand since he refused to un-pin me.

"Ransom, let me do it. You can pin me back once it's on." I said and he smiled. He released me, handed me the condom wrapper. I got it out and reached between us I rolled condom on and Ransom closed his eyes since I teased as I did. Once it was on I assumed the position I had been in.

"Good girl." Ransom said and he quickly thrust in me and I cried out. I wrapped on leg around Ransom and arched to take him deeper which I didn't know it was possible.

"Jesus Ransom!" I cried out as he kissed my throat and nipped as well. Ransom released his grip on my wrists. I smiled and wrapped both legs around Ransom and flipped him to where I was on top.

"Enough control handsome." I said. Ransome smiled at me as he placed his hand on my lower back. I started grinding on him and Ransom threw his head back and groaned.