𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

Start from the beginning

"Me as well." Dokja subtly flinched at [Y/n]'s appearance, 'By the gods, let me know my Nabi's presence please!!' He internally cried. Sangah looked at Dokja's friend and newly acquainted person. 

"My introduction was cut-off a while ago. If you haven't heard it, My name is [full name]. It's nice to meet you." [Y/n] introduces herself once again to Sangah. Both girls shook hands as Sangah introduces herself to her. Sangah couldn't help but look at the two friends with curiosity, 

"Dokja-ssi, [Y/n]-ssi, how are you guys so...?"[Y/n] looked at Sangah in question as she tilts her head. "Pardon?" Dokja replied. Sangah shook her head saying it was nothing and the two friends shrugged. Dokja and Sangah talked with each other while she went to Hyunsung to talk to each other.

"Wow! So, did you all prove your worth? I see there are many survivors." Bihyung mocks them. He looks at this stream while Dokja is once again in his thoughts, 'There are six survivors... That's more than I thought there would be. I expected Hyunsung Lee and [Full name] because Hyunsung is strong and athletic. The same goes for [Y/n] despite her frame and she also hides them in her oversized clothes.' He blushed when one time during their high school year, they both cuddle in her apartment living room. He felt her toned torso. Not too muscly or too well-toned. Just the right amount of it. He shook out his memories as he looked at the kid who sat near [Y/n].

"Hey, kid." Gilyoung blankly looks at Dokja in his seat. [Y/n] who was finished conversing with Hyunsung―albeit awkwardly―looked at Gilyoung and Dokja. "...Do you want to live?" It was a simple question to Dokja but it carries a heavy decision on the child's part. Gilyoung looked at [Y/n] who simply smiles and nod in comfort. She was telling her to trust his hyung to his life. He proceeds to nod at the man who gave him the question. Dokja pats his head in comfort, "Then let's team up with me and [Y/n]-noona, okay?" Gilyoung didn't say anything as he twiddles his fingers.

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

A few constellations are impressed with your good deed.

The constellations have gifted you 200 coins.

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘

Gilyoung proceeds to cling between Dokja and [Y/n]. [Y/n] gave the child another head pat as the three of them stood in silence. The two adults are now comforting (read: coddling) the traumatized child. Not going to lie, they almost looked like a family despite the heavy and tense atmosphere around them. Another notification pops up.

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

The constellation 'The One Who Chased in a Reverie' cooed at you.

1000 coins have been sponsored each

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘

'Ah... the generous female constellation appears.' Dokja thought. From what he remembered about this constellation, the constellation implied that she was a female constellation and appeared somewhere at Yoo Joonghyuk's regression in 100th and Sena was there as well. The constellation likes to cling to the savior-complex heroine and she helped her a lot along with Yoo Joonghyuk's companions, but the constellation always prioritizes her the most. Other than that, there is no information about what her story is. No myths, folklore, etc. A mysterious constellation appeared out of nowhere.