𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

Start from the beginning

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

The coins you used to level your stat will be deducted.

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

You have obtained 3500 coins.

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

You have unlocked the achievement <DECIMATOR> due to excessive slaughtering.

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘

...

The train began to rattle as the engine started by itself. The 6 pairs of eyes grew big as the train rolled out of the tunnel. Destruction is scattered throughout the horizon and there are a bunch of big sea serpents called Ichthyosaur fighting the fighter jets that the Korean army engaged. "Wh-what in the world..." Myeongoh trails off as Sangah covers her mouth in shock. "My god..." her words muffled on her hand.

"Now, this is fascinating." Bihyung appeared in front of them with a fake surprise on his face. The survivors looked at the dokkaebi in front of them as the train slowly creaks to stop in the middle of the bridge with an Ichthyosaur beside the bridge, "Why are we stopping again? Ahh!!! It's coming for us!" Myeongoh screams in fright as Sangah closes her eyes in fear. Minutes gone by Myeonoh's words did not come to fruition as the sea serpent ignored them completely.

[Y/n] who was near Gilyoung as she comforts the child from experiencing the death of his mother in front of his eyes. Gilyoung just clutched his hands on the sleeves of the gentle noona for comfort. A screen lit up on [Y/n]'s face and she read the contents of it,

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

A few constellations are impressed with your good deed.

The constellations have gifted you 200 coins.

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

Due to the death of Namwoon Kim, two constellations feel slight hostility toward you.

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘

She could only feel guilty about his death but what can she do? Her only friend was about to skewer with his pocket knife without remorse. She won't let it happen. She internally sighs and continues to comfort the only child on the train. She continues to ignore the series of notifications in front of her.

Dokja looked at his friend―who simply once again disappeared beside him―Dokja's thoughts were muddled with the next course of action with new variables other than [Y/n] come to play. Sangah approached her co-worker, "Dokja-ssi?" His thoughts were cut-off and looked at Sangah. "I'm sorry I couldn't save the old lady..." Dokja trails off as [Y/n] lets Gilyoung rest in a clean seat she already cleaned, "Me too..." Sangah replied.