𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

Start from the beginning

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

<Main Scenario #1: Prove Your Value> has ended.

The number of survivors in cabin <3807> of train number <3434> to Bulwagang: 6

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

Survivors

Lee Hyungsung

Yoo Sangah

Lee Gilyoung

Han Myeongoh

Kim Dokja

[Full name]

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘

Dokja stared at Namwoon's corpse in front of him with a grim look. He looks at him without remorse as he remembers that he pleads for mercy. His blood splattered on his face as Namwoon's body tumbled down. Drowning himself in his thoughts that he didn't notice his friend calling out for him. [Y/n] looked at Dokja before she intertwined her hand with his and wiped out the blood on his face with her handkerchief.

Brought out of his stupor, he blushed as he looked at [Y/n]'s oh-so-gentle smile. Her soft yet callous hand felt amazing on his hand. He squeezes for her reassurance that he's fine. Despite she didn't talk much her eyes say it all. A notification pops out as they both look at their screens.

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

You slaughtered 125 living organisms

<Slaughter Details>

-1 Grasshopper

-120 Grasshopper Eggs

-2 cockroaches

-2 Mosquitos

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘

'Huh... how the fuck did I manage to kill mosquitos and cockroaches without noticing??' Her disgusted face was shown kinda reminds her of Tanjiro's disgusted face. She went to her purse that somehow lived during the chaotic scenario and whipped out her alcohol spray. She sprayed her hands thoroughly before she called Gilyoung to spray his hands. We mustn't forget the child, guys.

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

Due to killing non-resistant organisms, the number of coins you obtained has been halved.

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘

┌──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┐

You have obtained 6'250 coins.

└──═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═──┘