os 9

Here is the new os❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was morning time and shehnaz was in the kitchen making breakfast while sidharth was getting ready as they both have to leave for their web series shoot in some time.

"Shehnaazz!!" Sidharth called her from the bedroom.

"Han aayiii" shehnaz replied and turned of the gas stove after stirring the kaanda poha one last time, covering it with lid and walked out of the kitchen.

"Babyyy!!"

"Aa rhi thi na m... kya hua?" Shehnaaz said as she entered the bedroom and gasped looking at the condition of the wardrobe.

"Wo meri blue wali t-shirt nhi mil rhi yaar please zara..." He stopped Midway as he saw her glaring at him with her hands on either side of her waist.

"Ye kya haal kia h tune wardrobe ka?...abhi char din pahle hi set ki thi maine"

"Sorry babyy....wo i was just looking f..for the t-shirt...late ho rha tha...galti se ho gya, m phir se set kr dunga pakka" he said smilingly sheepishly.

"Tere se hi karwana h maine"she said and walked towards wardrobe looking for the t-shirt.

"Koi aur pahn le na.."

"Aaj garmi bohot h yaar....wo comfortable rahegi...thodi loose bhi h so"

"Mil gyi....ye le aur breakfast ready h aaja jaldi" she said finding the t-shirt and handling it to him.

"Han abhi aaya" he said wearing it and walking towards the dressing table to set his hair.

Shehnaaz served poha into two plates along with two cups of piping hot tea and placed it on the dining table.
Sidharth came outside after sometime and they both had their breakfast.

Sidharth went to the kitchen to put the dishes into the sink meanwhile riya came opening the main door in a hurry.

"Sanuu!!!" Riya said huffing.

"Han riya..kya hua itni jaldi me kyu h tu"shehnaz asked her putting the lunch box into the bag.

"tum log shoot k lie nikal rhe ho?" riya asked.

"Han bs abhi nikal rhe h thodi der me" shehnaz said.

"thank God m time pe pahunchi" riya took a relaxing breath.

"Teko toh wo tere  school friends k reunion me jaana tha na?" Shehnaaz asked her wearing her slippers.

"Han abhi half an hour baad jaana h" riya replied taking a sip from the water bottle that was placed on the dining table.

Meanwhile sidharth came outside the kitchen.

"Babyy kaushal ka call tha...ajj shoot thoda jyada late tk h" Sidharth told sana as he just got a call from kaushal when he was in kitchen.

"Han...theek h kullu"

"Arey riya..wo teko bhi jaana h na...toh chal teko drop kr denge" sidharth said picking up their stuff and car keys.

"Nhi it's okay maamu...wo mom ko kuch kaam se bahar jaana h toh I'll go with her..aur waise bhi meri friend ka  ghar aapki shoot location se opposite direction me h"

"Okay bacha...take care" sidharth pecked the side of riya's head making her smile.

" sanu....m jis kaam k lie aayi thi wo toh bhool hi gyi" riya said.