Up above

(A/N: its a little too late to ask this but... how old are ya'll? My stories can get a little bit... yknow... sometimes and i want to know my limit 🤡✋)

Miku POV

"So do you like it? You didn't throw me into the water so I'm hoping you did" I raise up my book for the dragon to see. But it looked so disinterested that I almost felt bad. Until I remembered it was an animal.

It's probably wondering what I was holding.

I walk over to sit next to his head  which was placed in the grass as it tried not to doze off. I brought him a lot of fish today so I'm guessing he was satisfied enough to sleep it off.

I didn't want him to sleep though. I've been wanting to spend time with him all week. So I couldn't have him waste the day sleeping.

I stare at his closed eye, smiling when he opens it to look at me. Half lidded. I hesitantly reach out my hand to touch underneath his eye lid. It grunted a little, but didn't growl or pull away.

I grin even wider when my palm makes contact with his face. His scales smooth underneath my palm.

"You know... I've missed you Phoenix " I whisper, pulling my hand away as I leaned my back on his curled neck.

"My sensei has been so irritating to work with. He even tried to take my book away from me" I blush remembering what had happened, "there was this drawing I did a long time ago, when I had a small crush on him. But that was before I actually knew him and how bad he was".

I purse my lips, "well... he's not exactly bad. Just cruel and rude. And that was why he took my book without permission. He of course saw that drawing I didn't want him to see.. and now he thinks I'm into him!"

I groan, covering my eyes with my palm, "and to make it worse, when I tried to get it back from him... by sneaking into his chambers... I ended up kissing him when he pulled down my mask. So he wouldn't see my face" I blush, looking at the now closed eye of the dragon. Almost as if he was sleeping, but I knew he wasn't.

"I panicked and now... I regret having my first kiss with him" as if on queue, he opens his eyes and looks at me as if in surprise. I smile, "I know right? First kiss with Kagamine-Sensei? The demon of the village? Oh the horror!" I wave my hands dramatically, chuckling.

Silence befalls us for a moment as I stared at the drawing of phoenix on my book. A little lost in thought.

"To be honest I'd rather loose my first kiss to you than him"

~~{🔥}~~

-Third person POV-

The dragon stared at the strange village girl, wondering how she comes up with such strange thoughts like this.

First kiss with a dragon? Was she ok?