Ice Cream Apology

Start from the beginning

"My name is Grace by the way and thats Rebecca." I muttered in the awkward silence.

"Im Joseph and hes Lucas. He doesnt talk much." Joseph smiled. I parked the car and turned it off. Lucas got off first and helped Joseph out. I looked at Rebecca from the corner of my eye and noticed the smirk and the flirty batting eyes she was doing. I snorted and looked at Lucas, his dark hair glowing from the sunlight and he had light freckles sprinkled around his cheeks. You have to look hard to actually notice them. I didn't even realize Joseph was already out the car and his icy blue eyes locked with my plain brown ones. His pink plumpy lips parted and I looked away while I felt blood rush to my face. He caught me checking him out..

Joseph jumped towards me in excitement. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the shop, leaving both Lucas and Rebecca behind. Joseph ran to the ice cream that was displayed and gaped at the many flavors.

"I cant just chose one... so many flavors I havent tasted... what do I chose?" Joseph muttered and I smiled.

"I heard the double chocolate chip one is pretty good." I muttered. The young boy looked up at me with bright eyes.

"Can I get a scoop of that then?" I nodded and told the lady-who I didnt even notice standing there- the order and a plain strawberry flavor for me. I quickly paid and we went to go sit in one of the vintage booths the store had.

I frowned when I noticed Lucas and Rebecca standing in the back.

"Arent you going to get some ice cream? You where bugging me all day to take you." Rebecca flipped her hair and put a hand on her waist.

"Lies, you know I am in a strict diet and if I eat ice cream it'll just ruin it." I raised an eyebrow. Since when was she in a diet?

"Suit yourself." I muttered and continued to eat my ice cream. Rebecca seconds later sat in front of Joseph and Lucas sat in front of me with a blank face and a simple vanilla ice cream with too many sprinkles.

"Oh Lucas you like ice cream? I didnt think you would like sweets." Rebecca asked and I didnt miss the flirtacious giggle at the end. Lucas gave a curt nod and bit his ice cream causing me to cringe. Who even bites their ice cream? Aliens thats who.

I turned to Joseph to see Ice cream all over his face. He looked up with wide eyes and I teasingly raised an eyebrow which caused him to giggle.

"Here." I grabbed a napkin and cleaned his mouth which caused him to burn bright red. I turned just in time to see Rebecca give me a sly smirk.

"Lucas your face is dirty too! Let me help you clean it." She grabbed a napkin and turned to face him only to see him wipe his mouth with a napkin. I burst out laughing, "What a fail!" I shouted towards Rebecca.

"At least I'm not being a Pedo!" Rebecca shouted her face red as a tomato.

"I am not a pedo!" I shouted still laughing.

"Well sure does look like it since your flirting with a child." This time I frowned.

"I am not flirting with a child! There is a difference in flirting and being like a big sister!"

"Pedo."

"I am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

I slammed my hands on the table and shouted, "Am not!"

"Lucas whats a pedo?" Lucas blinked in surprised from his brothers question.

"Its a bear that comes for children who eat double chocolate chip ice cream." Rebecca gave the poor boy a wicked grin and did creepy hand movements. Josephs eyes turned glossy and he turned towards me with a quivering lip.

"Is that why you told me to get double chocolate chip?" My eyes widen in fear and out of instinct slapped Rebeccas forehead.

"No of course not! There is no such thing as a bear that takes small children!" I turned to Lucas for some support but my Hopes died as I saw his eyes narrowed to a glare that almost made me crap my pants.

"We should go Joseph." Lucas slowly stood up and held his ice cream close. "Move."

I frowned at how rude he was and I stood up as well. Joseph slid out and stood in front of me."

"Thanks Grace... you know for the ice cream." He fidgeted with his hands.

"No problem." I smiled. A light blush spread on his cheeks and he walked towards Lucas who had a raised eyebrow. They walked walked out of the shop and I dropped my head on the table and let a loud groan escape my lips.

"Your still a Pedo." Rebecca smirked.

"Shut up!"

Hi guys! This is a new story that I have started with a friend. She suggests a couple of ideas and I include them into the story so there is some credit to her! I hope you guys enjoyed! Please comment/vote it will mean a lot!!