Ice Cream Apology

"Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!" My eye twitched as my cousin, Rebecca, kept stomping around me in a circle.

"Go walking if you want ice cream so bad." I gritted my teeth and my eye twitched again.

"No I might get kidnapped and he'll force me to marry him." She kept stomping around

I snickered and rolled my eyes, "They'll bring you right back." I muttered out.

"Hey what is that suppose to mean!?" She frowned and placed her hands on her hips in a sassy pose.

"It means you're annoying!" I said boredly. For a fourteen year old, shes a pain in the ass. I stood up with a groan and slipped on my washed out converse.

"Lets go." She grinned and fist pumped the air. I walked out the house and into my car. Rebecca took her sweet time and skipped out of my house and into the car and plopped her lazy ass on the seat.

"At least I have a chance of being kidnapped." She said smugly.

"Is that something to be proud of?" I snickered.

"No but it means I'm so attractive that men can't resist this!" She smirked and burst out laughing. "But with you they wouldn't even waste time to try and kidnap you. I narrowed my eyes and hit the gas petal sending the car back in a flash. Rebecca smacked her forehead on the board and a loud stop and a kid screamed echoed. I looked back in panic ignoring my cousin as she cried out in pain. I gasped as I saw two legs limply laying there.

"Oh my god!" I shouted as I ran out the car and to the kids side, "Are you okay? Did I hit you?! Oh my god you're bleeding! I am so sorry!" I shouted in panic as I looked at the kid who had his eyes as big as the moon.

"Yes. No. I can see that. Its alright." The little boy no older than nine said. He made a move to stand up and I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Dont stand up! Rebecca go get the first Aid-kit!" I shouted to her. I looked back at the boy with fear in my eyes. "You'll be okay its just a little bit of blood!" Minutes later Rebecca came out with the first aid kit and I took out a wipe to clean his cut. Once I did that I placed a bandage around his knee. I smiled down at the boy.

"There good as new. I stood up and offered the kid my hand.

"Thanks." He muttered.

"Are you hear alone? Want me to give you a lift home or to the ice cream shop as an apology gift for almost running you over?" I offered. He bit his lip and looked behind me. I turned to look at what he was staring to only be met with narrowed icy blue eyes.

"He's my brother." My eyes widen and I turned to look at the giant with blue eyes.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your brother! I swear to god I dont have anything against children! I just didnt s-"

"Quit talking you're embarrassing yourself." Rebecca muttered which got me to stop talking.

"Sorry. Uh if you still want that ride the offer is still on or to the ice cream shop.." I said emberrassed. The guy looked down at his brother. I didnt even notice when he moved to his brothers side. They stared at each other for a couple of seconds until the little boy cracked a smile.

"Ice cream shop!" The little boy grinned from ear to ear.

"Cool! Hop in." I opened my car and the little boy jumped in. His older brother stood there and he turned towards me. His face held no emotion. Maybe if he lost that cold glare and showed more emotions I would count him as handsome.

"C'mon get in." I said as I pointed to the open door and got into the drivers seat. Once the giant got into my car I drove down the street and towards the ice cream shop.