✨Does she like me?✨ (~SidNeet)

Start from the beginning

A guy entered the college on his bike and he wore high turtle neck shirt with denim. A casual watch in his hands and perfect hair cut. All girls drooled over him and he went inside.

Sid
Where are you all?

Me
We're in the canteen, table near the window.

Siddharth reached the canteen and Krupa was the first one who saw him. "Sid!!" She got up and they all group hugged him. Vaishnavi and Avneet were sitting. Avneet kept looking at him.

"Hey guys!" Siddharth sweetly said and gave his hand to Vaishnavi who shook it. "Hi Siddharth, I heard about you from Abhi." They both smiled. He then shook hands with Avneet. "Avneet, welcome back!" She said courtly. Siddharth smiled and they all sat back.

"Classes must be starting, let's go?" Abhishek looked at his watch and all nodded. They all got up and left for their various classes and decided to meet for their break at the same place.

 They all got up and left for their various classes and decided to meet for their break at the same place

One month passed like this, Avneet and Siddharth were friendly with each other. They all were great friends.

Siddharth cracked his 'not so laughable' jokes every time and everyone used to laugh because the way he said them was too funny.

"Another one guys, what did one traffic light say to the other?" Sid raised his eyebrows. And all looked at each other. "What?" Vaishnavi looked at him questioning. "Stop looking! I am changing..." He started laughing and all others laughed on his accent. Everyone soon stopped but Avneet didn't.

Avneet remembered one of her funny incidents with her father when she was young at traffic light and thus kept laughing remembering that. She got up and went to get her coffee.

"She's laughing too much on your jokes, does that mean she has a crush on you?" Abhishek whispered in Siddharth's ear who looked at him wide-eyed. "Are you dumb?" Abhishek rolled his eyes and started talking to Vaishnavi back.

"Does she like me?" He mumbled then shrugged it off. Avneet came back and she was still laughing. "What happened Avu?" She shook her head as the incident was embarrassing and stopped laughing.

This continued, Avneet was friendly with Siddharth and they had to pair up for a class project as well. Abhishek always use to tease Siddharth and always claimed that she did have a crush on him. Siddharth used to roll his eyes and would say no.

Inside, he himself started to like her. This was unknown to everyone.

He was passing by the classroom when he heard sobs. It was Avneet, crying. "Avu! What happened?" He asked concerned. "I saved a girl, Aman Arora was misbehaving with her. I had punched him and he fell down. Now, he's threatening me as her mom is the Trustee of our college. He said they'll fail me in the subjects." She told hiccuping. She kept crying and hugged him from the side while crying. He hugged her back and caressed her back.

"Its a very small issue, why are you worrying so much? Come with me!" He took her and they reached the cabin of Mrs. Arora. Sid asked Avneet to tell her the whole case and she nodded and told her.

"Don't worry, I'll see Aman. He will be punished of his deeds. And don't worry no one's going to say anything to you. If he does something again, tell me." Mrs. Arora smiled and patted her shoulder. Avneet smiled and they came out.

"Thank you Sid!" She hugged him and he chuckled hugging her back. "You're such a child Avneet!" Avneet whined like a child. "Whatever!" She realized that they just hugged. "I'll see you..." She ran away asap. Siddharth laughed and shook his head.

They all were sitting in their class, the group had one class in common. "This is how its done..." Sid was explaining something to Abhishek.

"Yeah babe, see that's Avneet staring Sid. There's some chemistry between them surely." Anushka told Riyaz, Krupa and Bhavesh who had seats together. Siddharth soon felt a gaze on himself and looked into Avneet's direction and she turned towards her book. Sid chuckled and looked back into the book he was explaining Abhishek. Avneet blushed and smiled.

Krupa made a chat group of all of them except Avneet and Siddharth.

Me
Guys did you see that Avneet was staring Siddo! 🙌🏻😉

Abhi
I was sure since a lot of time that she has a crush on Sid 😁😌

Vaish
And I am here thinking Sid has a crush 🌚🤦‍♀️

Nushki
Wait that means both have a crush! 🥰😍

Bhavu
Early realizations Nush, woahh 🌚😂

Nushki
Whatever, you focus on Krups plan 😒🤝🏻

Me
So I think is, let's give them a excuse and tell them that we're not coming after the class, then they'll be alone at the canteen, what's say? 🤝🏻😌

Riyaz
In 🤝🏻

Nushki
🤝🏻

Vaish
🤝🏻

Abhi
🤝🏻

Bhavu
🤝🏻

The class ended and they all were moving towards the canteen.

"Avu, what are you doing after the college tonight?" Sid asked looking at her. "Umm... nothing as of now..." Avneet said casually. "Then join me for the dinner, only if you don't mind." He asked hesitantly. She smiled, "Let's go now, I wanted to watch a movie as well then we can go for dinner."

She looked up at him. "Now?"

"Only if you don't mind..." She smiled hesitantly. "No of course not, let's go." He smiled and they both left.

It was maybe unofficial but their first date. Avneet went further with her bag and Siddharth started dancing. While Avneet was alone her expressions were like the 'happiest person on the earth'. She punched in air, "Yes! Its a date!" They both said to themselves.

"Coming?" He heard her voice. "Yeah yeah!" He went behind her.

They knew that it wasn't just a crush.

"I tried not to like her but I fell even harder than just a crush."

//The End//

*********************************

Word Count- 1250

Here's one more OS on our lovely SidNeet.

Do comment your reviews and tell me how it was🤗

Published- 30th March 2022

Love🖤