But once she reached the stall she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

There on the hay bale, next to Tommy jacket was a folded heavy dark brown blanket.

Frowning as she walked over to it, noticing a little scrap piece of paper on top.

Stay warm, peach.

-T

She stayed frowning at the paper. Why was he helping her? She half expected him to be here waiting again just to kick her out.

Still she was very grateful for this. And she knew she had to thank him properly.

Although she wasn't sure how she would be able to find him, knowing very little about the man.

With that in mind, she switched back over to her old dress and put Tommy's coat back on. Then laying out her new dress, so it wouldn't get ruined over night, she decided that tomorrow will be spent finding Tommy and see what she could do in return.

*****

Walking through Small Heath, Bella was stumped. She's had no luck in finding Tommy.

Currently, she was turning onto Watery Lane, a part of the city that she hasn't spent much time in.

At the end of the block she saw a pub, thinking that'd be a good place to rest and think about her next move.

Walking through the doors, the first thing she noticed was how rich the place looked. Bella never would've guess all this gold decor would be in here from the outside.

It was fancy, but she liked it.

She moved further into the establishment, sitting on the last seat of the bar, closes to what looks like a private room. Less than a minute later the bartender came up to her,

"Ello ma'am, and what it is I can do for you today?" He asked her

Knowing that she didn't have much money to actually buy herself a drink, she just asked for a water.

The bartender looked at her a little funny for second before processing to get her the glass.

Smiling at him, "thank you, sir"

He nodding and went back to wiping the bar down.

Bella sat and enjoyed her water. Trying to relax a little. Her mind never stops, continuously giving her troubles.

While she was in thought a man burst through the front doors, catching everyone's attention.

The bartender was the first to speak, "good afternoon, Mr. Shelby, what can I get ya?"

"Aye, whiskey, Irish" the man replied

At this Bella's head instantly snapped up. Shelby? Like Tommy Shelby? She looked over at the man standing at the bar. It wasn't Tommy, but they had a similar fashion sense, including the hat. Only this man was taller and had a mustache.

Silently glancing at him, she wondered if they were somehow connected. He might be her best chance at finding the man.

Taking two deep breath. She built up the courage to go over and talk to him.

Slowly approaching him at the bar, she finally spoke "excuse me sir"

At this he looked over at the small woman,
"Ello love, ain't you a tiny thing? What can I do for ya?" He replied with a much louder volume than hers

Bella fidgeted with her hands, and eventually leaned on the counter next to him.

"Me names Bella, and-" she began before the man interrupted her