𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

JJ doesn't really do business shit like this.

The whole time we've been together we are usually together.

He goes on sidemen shoots but whilst I've been living with him he hasn't done ones where he's been gone a whole night or more.

I felt selfish.

I didn't want him to leave.

He needs to work.

I know.

But I cant help the feeling.

The feeling like he won't come back.

I'm too attached.

I slowly got over myself as I was being ridiculous.

I'm not typically a selfish person.

I decided food would get rid of my problems for now so I went to eat.

~~~~~~~

After eating, finding an apartment I was chilling on the sofa watching TV when JJ came back home.

"How was the meeting?" I ask as he sits on the other side of the sofa.

"We can do it but not till July." He says frustrated.

"Well what's wrong with July?" I query.

"Well this is what I wanted to talk to you about..." he starts.

"I was gonna ask when do you want to have our wedding..?" He asks.

"You can go on tour ya know we have ages go get married babe" I tell him and he seems to deflate more.

"Okay it's up to you but we can talk another time." He says as he goes to get up.

But I stop him.

"What are you doing now?" I ask him.

"Might go to the gym why?" He says looking at his phone, his back turned to me.

"Why do you brush every conversation of ours to the side, why don't you just have them then and there instead of brushing them away for another time, we can face these things head on now instead of waiting, sit down and let's talk because this is really tipping me to the edge now!" I say getting increasingly annoyed.

I wasn't an angry person but JJ could tell I was serious.

He never feared me, but my anger was something he did.

And I hadn't even been angry in front of him before, well properly.

"So first off the tour situation, as I said I don't mind when we get married but I could see you felt a certain way so Is it you who wants to get married in July or  are you trying to play it off on me?" I ask with a stern face.

He sat silent for a few seconds before answering.

"I told you I don't mind I just thought July would be a nice month and how was I pinning it on you? I said July meaning generally summer, I prioritise you over work so I want to get married before I go on tour so I wanted to know, the earliest month I can get is July and was wondering if I go on tour in October could we get married July/August then go on our honeymoon which is another thing that needs to get covered but then by October I can go." He says his peace.