#1 𝔊𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔡 𝔇𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔫𝔱

(Your room and uniform^)

(Monday 7:40, Y/N 17 years old)

*Ring Ring*

....

*Ring Ring*

A (h/c) haired girl with (h/l) hair wearing glasses, (if you don't wear glasses can you go with it, it's part of the plot) walks into her room fully dressed in her school uniform reached for her phone and turning her alarm off then grabs her backpack that was right next to the bed and threw it onto her back. Taking a deep breath, she smiles.

"Another day... I should probably eat before I leave..." (Y/N) puts on her shoes before walking out of her room and was met with butler, peter, "Ah Miss her up early, always" (I wish XD).

"Oh yeah heh", "Are you hungry, I just got done making breakfast and I'm just going around walking everyone, go ahead down", He smiled before walking away to my brother's room. "Okay thank you!", (Y/N) smiles then makes her way downstairs to see her father flirting with the maid as usual. Knowing that her mom was still sleep. (Y/N) rolls her eyes, "Morning dad...", He jolts moving away from the maid immediately once he hear her voice and she walked off quickly.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Good morning princess, did you sleep well?" He looked at me with a slight smile on his face. "Yes... I did, I'm just grabbing some breakfast before I head to school...", "Oh that reminds me, how is school and your clubs?"

"There fine, we have a trip coming up", "Is that so?", "Y-yes...". He staresvat me before signing, "And your grades?...", "Still all A's" He nodded and grabs the book that sat next to him and started to read it. "Go on..." I take a deep breath before quickly making my way to the kitchen and as I did I bump into someone causing my glasses to fall off my face and onto the ground. "Oh shit, sorry baby sister".

My big 21 year old brother, (B/N)

"It's fine...", "Damn haha what was the point of you getting these glasses if they don't work" He pushes them into my onto my face before walking pass me. I smile a bit then walks over to my usual place at the table and seeing 2 plates one had eggs, toast, and bacon, while the other had a plate of 3 pancakes and next to them was a cup of the orange juice. I sat down putting my bag next to me and was about to eat till my mother walked in. "God no wonder you don't have a boyfriend, you eat way to much", I sign trying to ignore her as I started to eat, "A friend of mine's son is single I could ask her to let yall meet", she smirks when eat sitting across from me. "I'm sorry mom but I'm gonna be late for school!" I immediately get up then grab my bag and walk out the kitchen.

"Bye everyone!" I wave see my 14 year old sister walk downstairs yawning, my big brother sitting in the other couch next to the couch my dad was sitting on, my mom walking out the kitchen, and my little 6 year old brother walking down with the butler.

I walk out the door then starts walking to school.

That's my family...

My older brother (B/N), is a drug addict that refuses to move out, but I don't mind, my parents are all ways on his bad about his addictions and that he needs to grow up.

My little sister (S/N), doesn't go to school, she's to stuck trying to be perfect, my mom forces her to doing beauty shows. Although she does a great job and is always landing in first place, I get jealous sometimes but I'm pretty proud of her even if she does act like a brat sometimes.

Now for the youngest of the 4 of us is my brother, (LB/N), He maybe 6 but he hasn't even had his first work and he never allows anyone to touch him either other, when he was a baby he always crystal when someone picked him up except when he was being feed, he also learned to walk faster then a normal child.

My father, cheats on my mom with different women almost all the time and as always has want me to just be the perfect princess, which I have alway happily aloud myself to play and I am okay with it.

Finally my mother, she just wants everyone to love her and I hate it. She always comments on my love life or even just my life in general, sometimes I feel had if she regrets I was born.

Hmm... I continue waking staring down at each step I take till-

I fall over and land straight on my ass. "Ow..."

"Yo. Watch it bitch!", The man turns around and looks down at me. "Oh whats this~ A cute little doll going to school?~", 2 other guys look over to there friend and me as I try to get off the ground, "I'm sorry darling~", He trys to help me up but I stare at his hand then gets up myself, "Damn what a fisty one" A man with green hair said and the guy with blue eyes walk behind me, "How about you come hang with us today?~" The first guy says. "I-Im sorry but I really need to go...". I try to go pass him but I was blocked by the blue eyed man.

Hanma's POV

I was walking with Kisaki with a fireball in my mouth.
(If you don't know what a fireball is it's a spicy candy, I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't fully see Hanma liking sweets to much, I think his more of a "spicy man" *wink wink* XD)

I was about to bite down on it till I looked over and saw a girl being blocked by 3 guys. "Yo Kisaki, Isnt that the class prez?", He leans forward to take a look. "Oh yeah... it is, whatever", as kisaki started to walk off , although I didn't move, after a bit I saw the man with green hair try to grab her ass. I rolled my eyes and started walking over to them with my hands in my pocket.

"Oi." They all turned to look at me and even, (Y/N). She looked up to me with pleading (e/c) for help, which kinda made my heart skip a beat.

(Y/N) Pov

"Oi."

I quickly turn around making eye contact with a pars of beautiful golden eyes.
Who... who was this again?...

"What do you want." The first man said, "I want that little missy riiigghht there~" He smirks still looking at me. "Sorry dude be we saw her first, soooo fuck off", The Golden eyed man just signed then pulled his hands out of his pocket and punch the guy quicker then I can blink. "Woah hahah!" He shakes his right hand and I see that his hand had a tattoo on it, "Punishment".

The men seem to notice the tattoos on his hands. "Oh shit... Hanma...We gotta go!" The other 2 guys ran off leaving there friend knocked out on the gound.

That's right... Hanma Shuji... One of the most known delinquents in my school and around the whole area.

"Well well look who it is~, The perfect princess~", He looks at me and smirks. I only just stare up at him. Then after a few seconds, "H-hi...", "Heh Hello~, shouldn't you be on your way to school?", I blush a bit as he bends to my level close to my face smirking. "I was but then-", "You were stopped?", I nod a bit. "Well now your free time go~ Or I could just walk you home?".

I was about to nod but then I stopped. If I were to be seen with him, what will everyone think?...
What will my dad say?
Everyone would start talking about me and would stop talking to me...
The teacher won't trust me anymore...
My mom... what will she do?...

"Helllooo?~" He waves his "sin" hand in front of my face.

I jolt and shake my head, "No it's okay... I can walk myself...", He tills his head and stands up straight. "If you say so... Be safe~"

❞𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼❞