ch.6

You sus.You know that right?

________________

You kept thinking about who tommy was with.You were so angry but you didn't know why...You texted tommy out of curiosity to see who that person was.

Pog champ 🏆

Y/n:Hey tommy :]

Pog champ 🏆:Hi y/n,do you need anything?
Y/n: I wanted to ask you,
Who was that person
You were with yesterday?
Pog champ 🏆:Oh um it was tubbo!yeah tubbo..

Kinda sus tommy...you thought to yourself.

Just then your mom came in your room without knocking,which you really hate. "Hey dear what are you doing? You haven't come out of your room for a while...." your mom said. "Oh just being with friends!" You said nervously . "Ok dear if you need anything come tell me okay?" .You not your head in response and she left.

You went to your computer and started streaming. "Heya it's me I'm here with a new stream!I'm going to be playing Minecraft by myself though in a new world".You created a new world and spawned on an island.There were some trees so you cut those down and turned them into planks.

You saw some land nearby that was empty.On the side you some some tall trees that barely let any light pass.

You built a bridge to the land and called the bridge 'the bridge to terabithia '.And of course you named the land terabithia.You named the land beside with the tall trees the 'sacred spirit forest' .

You went to go mine some cobblestone to make terabithia's castle.For you name yourself her queen.

You streamed for 1 hour then you said goodbye to your loving and adoring fans.You checked the time.7:00 already?!?!You thought.might as well do something productive since I have done nothing that's productive all day.

You checked you calender and almost chocked.Today was the last day of summer vacation until you went back to school.You groaned.You didn't want to go to school.The thought of having to wake up early and having to study for tests and getting pop quizzes made you sick.

You felt sick just thinking about it.You really didn't want to go back to school.But you KNEW if you didn't go to school and get good grades they would end your whole streaming career.

You didn't want that.

So you prepared by setting your alarm and getting everything thing you needed for tomorrow ready.You didn't need supplies since your mom always made you use last year's supplies.

(A/n y/n's mom is a mAtErIaL gWoRl UwU)

You checked the time.The time has flown by so fast it was bedtime.You got into bed and went to sleep...

_________

Hope ya enjoyed.I was bored cuz I'm on the road rn so I wrote this quick chapter :]hope ya enjoyed