ch.3

You were so shocked you didn't know what to do. "Hey y/n wanna go to the festival near here?""y-yeah sure"you replied shaky.You both went to the festival.You both had so much fun you both didn't want it to ever end.You both played so many games.Tommy got you a stuffed bear and you got him a charmander.

He walked you home,the whole time you both were silent not knowing what to say.when you got your house you said bye and went inside.

________________

The next morning you woke up to the little,brown stuffed bear next to you.You thought of the time you spent with him at the festival.You blushed at the thought.You got a notification on your phone.Tommy followed you on Instagram.You were freaking out you were shooketh." hey si-"max,your 'dearest' brother came in and looked at you with the expression of 'is she okay-'. "MOOMMMMMMMMM"max yelled." SISTER IS SUFFOCATING"
You looked at him with a death stare.He ran away yelling HOLY SPIRIT ACTIVATE,HOLY SPIRIT ACTIVATE,HOLY SPIRIT ACTIVATE,ACTIVATE,ACTIVATE!!!!!!!
'Bruh...'you thought to yourself.You always thought your brother was weird,no you KNEW he was weird.You got up and walked down just grabbing a banana to eat.You decided to go in to the park.

When you got there is was lonely.You haven't played in the park since you were little so you decided since you were alone why not play?You went on the swings and just swung for a bit feeling some joy.You went to the slide.You went a couple times since you thought it was fun.You were tired so you went to the water fountain to drink some water.You tucked your beautiful h/c h/l hair behind your ear to drink some water.Tommy was near walking around and he saw you.He saw how beautiful you were so he blushed a bit staring at you.You looked up at him and your eyes met.You both stared at each other for some time before you turned your head to leave. "Wait!" you heard tommy call.

You turned back to him and you tilt your head in confusion

___________
Now everyone's favorite words!!!!!
To be continued......