𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑠

Start from the beginning

- his southern English accent ran through Sophie's ears, he paused before arching an unimpressed eyebrow "Heard of me?"

Sophie recalled how Elijah Mikaelson had introduced himself to her and...it clicked. The accent. The change in the atmosphere. The automatic chill run through her body. A terrified and shocked gasp fell from her lips as fear instantly scrapped at her insides "Yes."

Alvaro bared his teeth in a wicked grin, before speeding forward, grabbing her shoulders making her shriek before speeding them back to the Plantation house.

------

ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ,
ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴏᴠɴᴇʀɴᴇʀs ʜᴏᴜsᴇ,
ɴᴏᴡ.

Rebekah stood in the living room, accompanied by Ambrose. Who was stirring a steaming hot cup of tea, sat on the end of the sofa. As Klaus sat next to him. Alvaro blurred into the room and threw her down on the sofa before the older Mikaelson and Spellman.

"We had a deal!" Klaus reminded with an angered tone, drawing the witch's attention as his brother went to the table behind himself and Ambrose to prepare a much-needed drink, to calm his frustrations. "You protect my unborn child. I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain. You allowed Hayley and one of my dear friends be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches."

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear." The brunette witch insisted as the elder warlock sipping at his tea, eyeing her with an unbelieving expression "Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die."

Ambrose inhaled, bending over to put his cup on the floor, next to the leg of the chair as Rebekah crossed her arms. He relaxed into his chair "Then who the heaven were they?"

Sophie eyed the chocolate skinned male curiously, making Rebekah scrowl slightly "They're a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some visions she had about the babies."

Alvaro narrowed his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest, standing right behind the hybrid and warlock "What kind of visions?" Klaus questioned.

Sophie sighed "She has them all the time. They're totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on these ones."

"Well," Klaus leaned forward as the warlock propped a leg over his knee "how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?"

"Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches." Sophie said, Rebekah shot a glance at Ambrose but she knew his lot and himself were preying to Hacate. The wiccans were not.

"Ah, well," Klaus smiled brightly "I grow fonder of this child by the second."

"And what about the other child?" Alvaro inquired, eyebrows slightly raised in a furrowed motion, drawing all attention to him. Sophie swallowed, looking him in the eye "Why do you care?"