</33333

"Bella please, stop running off. Eros is having a panic attack behind us. He can't say anything because he's to worked to do anything." Elliot said. I turned around to see Eros pinching the bridge of nose and his chest was moving up and down at a timely pace. I frowned. The guys told me that Eros is usually the one who's on top of everything and usually calm before going into the air.

"What's wrong?" I asked Elliot. He shook his head and smiled. "He's worried about you. He thinks you might die but they will never happen, so don't you worry your little head about it." Elliot said then patted my but before walking away.

I turned and spied Eros in the back. He was walking with his hands in the pockets of his sweats. I smiled at him and made my way over to him. "Why the glum face, daddy?" I asked. He smirked before pulling me in front of him and wrapping his arms around my waist. We walked with wide stances to the plane. I giggled when he started to kiss my neck and the sides of my face.

"Don't worry about me baby. I'm fine, but I'm just a little worried about you. This is your first plane ride and I just wanted to take extra percussions. Thank you for checking on me pretty girl." He said then kissed me softly.

We finally made it to the jet and it was huge. Two body guards were next to the stairs and were still as a rock. We walked up to them but I stopped in front of them. I waved a hand in front of their face. Huh. Is he even breathing. I turned my head to see the guys were talking to a man a couple of feet away from me. I turned back and smirked at him. Maybe if touch him maybe he would react.

I was just about to poke his face when I was picked up and dragged away from him. I let out a gasp. "No touching the bodyguards little girl." Sammy groaned before walking up the stairs. I groaned out but then waved goodbye to them. "Good Mr. Rock man!" I yelled before I was pulled from their sight.

I was seated in a cream chair and it was soft. I gaped at the cream and red interior. It was huge in here, there was another set of seats next to us and in front of the seats were counters that wrapped around the walls and at the end was a bar where Sammy and Vince were at making drinks for themselves. I felt a hand on my face and looked up.

Eros was standing next to me and he was staring at me with worry in his eyes. God, he was so sweet. His long curly hair was framing his chiseled face and his big muscular body made the hall feel to small. I smiled before holding his hand to my cheek.

"You okay, baby. Do you want something to drink or something. Anything?" He asked. I shook my head then patted the bag next to me.

'Nope. You packed everything I needed in here. Thank you for caring daddy." I said kissing his hands. He smiled and then sat across from me. Elliot was next to me typing away on his laptop then Vince and Sammy made their way over with drinks in their hands. They sat down and handed out the drinks to everyone. Oohh I get to have a drink haha. I held out my hand and was handed a Strawberry milk box. My shoulders drooped.

"Why can't I have drink." I whined. Vince shook his head and laughed. "It's too early for you my love. Besides you have breakfast coming and we want you well fed and rested." He said before kissing my cheek. I mumbled out a choice of words before sipping my milk and waited for my food.

The flight attendant woman came out from bed hind the counter and sat a tray of various of food in front of us. I clapped in excitement and quickly grabbed the biscuits in the basket. I have been obsessed with biscuits ever since Elliot made them for me last week. Elliot's is surprisingly a really good cook. Since I first moved in the guys would take turns cooking but that quickly changed when Sammy decided to make eggs and almost burned down the kitchen. We had to eat takeout outside on the balcony because the smoke went throughout the house.