Melinda was silent after hearing about what he said

Melinda was silent after hearing about what he said. She hasn't talked to Andrew in months and he made it that way intentionally for her. She sighed and held the phone to her ear as the team watched with worry. "Give me the address, and I'll see you there." Melinda tells him and Andrew smiled on the other side of the phone, "Great. See ya." Melinda sighed as she didn't reply back to him and declined the call. She sighed heavily before walking back over to everyone, who were waiting impatiently for her to walk over to them. "What did he want?" Phil asks and Melinda responds, "He needs my help with a patient of his and I'm going to help him." Aaron got angry and grabbed her forearm, before dragging her away from everyone. Melinda frowned at him and tried to rip her arm out of his grasp, only for him to hold on tighter. She winced as they turned a corner, and he stopped to look and talk to her alone. "Are you serious about this? Melinda, he hurt you the last time he saw you! I don't want you to get hurt!" Aaron scolds as his grip on her arm got tighter. She winced and yelled, "Let go!" Aaron realized he was gripping her arm very tight and let go of her. He mumbled a sorry and stepped back. She began to explain, "Yes, I understand what you are talking about, but it is not going to be the same as last time. I will be careful and I will come back unharmed." Aaron argued, "That's what you said when you left for that mission with Armaros." Melinda argued back, "That was before I knew who was actually the one who made the mission happen, Hayley!" Aaron remarked, "Well, maybe you should of known that she was the cause of it!" Melinda glared at him and looked away from him making him connect the dots. He crossed his arms and lifted an eyebrow looking at her with a disappointed face, "You knew that it was Hayley, didn't you?" Melinda looked at him before looking at the ground making Aaron know the answer. She could've told him and then the fight they had wouldn't had happen. She just couldn't answer as she was scared to see how he will react, not knowing someone was right there. "Hayley talked to May before she left on the mission." Emily answered as Melinda and Aaron looked at her as she walked closer to them with a sheepish smile. Emily looked at Melinda, who was looking at the floor again, and then to Aaron. "She was saying how that May was not Jack's mother and that she shouldn't try to be. May then asked if Hayley actually loved you and Jack and she said yes." Emily explained what she heard and saw that night. Aaron looked back at Melinda, who was still looking at the floor, and held a upset look on his face. Emily looked like she was a child in the middle of her parents fighting. "Why didn't you tell me?" Aaron asks as Melinda scoffs and walks back towards the others, but he wasn't done yet. He followed after her and Emily followed right after. She stood beside JJ as Melinda walked in and Aaron followed after and grabbed Melinda's shoulder turning her to him. The room was now tense as everyone was watching the fight. "Why didn't you tell me?" Aaron asks again making her scoff, "What did you expect me to do? We had an argument and it was terrible and I didn't want to see you afterwards. I was on the computer looking at information and Jack arrived and talked to me, which you didn't want me to do, and then Hayley walked over. She told me that I wasn't his mom, and that I shouldn't try to be. I got mad and so I asked her if she loved you guys and she told me yes and walked away. Emily heard the conversation when Phil told her to get something, and she told me when I got back from the mission. I told her not to tell anyone and now everyone knows because of this!" Aaron watched as her face grew upset and saw tears welling in her eyes, "Melinda-" She continued on, "I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't want to talk or see me after what happened. I knew that you wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of my mouth. I knew that she would always be your first of everything and that I can't change that." Aaron tried to talk to her but she cut him off again as tears continued down her face, "Melinda-" He wanted her to stop because he couldn't stand to see her cry. The team all watched themselves and realized what she had done to make Aaron happy before they finally got together. They couldn't stand to see the two argue and it made them upset. Yoyo, Penelope, and JJ were crying watching this as Emily did her best not to let her tears fall. The men were all intently listening to the argument and didn't know what to do. "I didn't tell you because I remembered the whole argument we had beforehand. Where you told me that you were with Hayley, not me, and that Jack was your kid, not mine. Then you told me all these false reasons of why Andrew cheated on me multiple times. That hurt! That hurt because I knew that Jack wasn't my kid but at least I treated him like he was my own. I knew that you and Hayley were together, but I did nothing to break you two apart. I knew that after that argument, I lost you, but then I got you back." Melinda rants and Aaron finally stopped her and pulled her into a hug. Melinda tensed before relaxing and hugged back, tight. She closed her eyes as tears fell down and pushed her head into the crook of his neck. He rubbed her back and kissed the side of her head, "I remember what I said in that argument as well. I remember that I said all terrible things especially about Andrew and I know that it was all false. I know what I said about Jack not being your kid and you're right, he may not have been yours but you treated him like he was your own and that made me happy to see. I loved seeing him ask you questions about being an agent. I loved seeing him hang out with you even if we weren't together. I am happy that I'm with you more than I am when I was with Hayley. I'm willing to give Andrew a chance to work with you but if I see a single injury on you from him, there will be more than a punch to the face." Melinda chuckled and sniffled before pulling out of the hug. Aaron wiped the tears away with his thumb and cupped her face, "I love you." She let out a smile and replied, "I love you too." The team all sighed in relief knowing that their fight was all over. They didn't know what to do if something were to happen to their relationship. Aaron kissed her and she grabbed his cheek reciprocating it.